Recommend DVD duplicator?

gredodenda

Oct 18, 1999
My church is looking for DVD duplicator. Our pastor's sermon will be recoreded in DVD format.

I saw some systems with 1 master with 7 dvd recorders. but the price were extremely high. Anyone know any information about buying DVD duplicators?
Know any good place to buy from? I live in Downey, California. Close to this area would be better.

Any website to learn about the dvd duplicator.
Thanks all

gredodenda

bmacd

Lifer
Jan 15, 2001
how much money are you allotted? and how many dupes of each DVD do you need? And how long do you have to make a DVD before it's needed?

-=bmacd=-

MrBond

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2000
How long of a sermon are we talking here?

The problem with DVD, is that not all recordable formats are compatible with every player. There's some that are close, but nothing is 100% accurate.

A possible option might be a Video CD or Super Video CD. The quality should be good enough as long as the sermon isn't 1hr + and most DVD players today (some older ones and video game consoles) should play burned VideoCDs. I think all DVD players (with the exception of game consoles) support the video CD format, but older ones have trouble with burned disks.

Aquaman

Lifer
Dec 17, 1999
deepending on how many DVD's you need it may be cheaper to send it out to be duped :D

Cheers,
Aquaman