Recieved a Dell Flatscreen.. but

Chess

Golden Member
Mar 5, 2001
IM trying to find out what more indepth detail i can get out of it. I dont have a dvi card, but im getting one in the next couple of days, and I wanted to know what you guys though of what model it may be. Since i havent owned anything dell, im not familiar. I have a barcode with DS/N, and DP/N. and numbers on it, i just want more information...

Thanks to anyone that can help

jonmullen

Platinum Member
Jun 17, 2002
well why dont you post all the info you have on it, and if you have a picture I'm sure someone will be able to tell you what it really is.

murphy55d

Lifer
Dec 26, 2000
Which Dell did you buy? The 1800FP is a rebadged LG Flatron L1800P, and the 1900FP is a rebadged Samsung 191T, if that's what you're asking. I think the 1700FP is also a Samsung re-badge.

Chess

Golden Member
Mar 5, 2001
well the manu date is july 2002, it has 4 buttons on the front including the power, i believe its a 15.0 inch im not sure.

i dont know if i can goto dell.com and type in the serials and find out any more info ?

If my digital was working its broken currently damnit !

blakeatwork

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2001
Originally posted by: Chess
well the manu date is july 2002, it has 4 buttons on the front including the power, i believe its a 15.0 inch im not sure.

i dont know if i can goto dell.com and type in the serials and find out any more info ?

If my digital was working its broken currently damnit !

So you bought something, but don't know what it is???

Sorry, where's the logic here?? Did you buy it from Dell?? Did you get it in the FS/T forums or what???

murphy55d

Lifer
Dec 26, 2000
:confused:

It doesn't have a Dell model number on the front?

I'm a bit confused...why did you pay for a monitor you knew nothing about? Is it hot or something?

Did you try typing the numbers you have into google?

tweakmm

Lifer
May 28, 2001
If you manged to order it from Dell without knowing what it was, I'd be both shocked and impressed.

Chess

Golden Member
Mar 5, 2001
A Friend gave it too me, all i know is that it works perectly fine, when it left and the self test comes on... I just havent had a chance since I just moved all my stuff into my new house to look into this in depth. I need a dvi card or adapter for it to work,

it does have the Model # it is E151FPp

does that help ;) sorry fellas