Recent Palestinian Suicide Bombings

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
i'm sorry, land does not equal civilan deaths on any scale of measurements. the fact that it does for you shows how freakishly biased you are.

not to mention there was terrorism before a single settlement was built. there goes your argument. the palestinains used terror from day one.

mrCide

Diamond Member
Nov 27, 1999
Originally posted by: 0roo0roo
i'm sorry, land does not equal civilan deaths on any scale of measurements. the fact that it does for you shows how freakishly biased you are.

you're freakishly biased, too, as well as a few others... open your eyes, don't justify israel because palestine is wrong, they're both wrong. i understand why palestine hates israel, and vice versa.. im pro pal. because israel has the power to stop this but they refuse to, and continue eye for an eye, retaliation, and illegal settlements. they also kill civilians 'on accident' and sometimes not, with no remorse. does this mean suicide bombing is okay? no, but that does NOT clear israel's guilt.

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
actually, he does say suicide bombing is ok:p

and the israelis do have remorse when killing civilians, which is why they minimize it. much unlike the palestinians.

the palestinians could have stopped this long ago. they have been given endless chances, and each time throughout history, they chose war. they lost wars and did not conceed, the decided it would be better to destroy themselves as long as it destroyed the hated jews. they have had the power to stop starting wars and using terrorism from day one. but from day one half the territory was not good enough, and now they are where they are because of their actions. you realize that only after losing several wars did the palestinians come under occupation. no loser in war, especially that many times, with the goals it had should really be treated as an equal partner. no one is holding them responsible for their actions, which is why they continue with the campaign of terror.

like it or not, building a house is not the same as wiping out a school bus of children.

its the same twisted logic of moral relativism some people use to justify 9/11 as a wonderful or necessary thing. terrorism should never be rewarded.

povertystruck

Aug 19, 2003
Boofoo, show me a quote or quotes of mine that justifys your statements:

'i'm sorry, land does not equal civilan deaths on any scale of measurements. the fact that it does for you shows how freakishly biased you are.'

'actually, he does say suicide bombing is ok'

Otherwise your statements are slanderous, and I ask that you stop.

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
povertyf*ck

when you say that meeting the demands of terrorism is the way to solve terrorism, you are in effect saying that terrorism is ok. get it? you are rewarding behavior that will encourage more of this behavior in the future as it nets results.

and your one to talk... "Who is forcing innocent jews to stay in Israel?"

povertystruck

Aug 19, 2003
OrooOroo, how come you didn't give the quotes I asked for to prove your own statements? No need to answer, it is quite clear.

Ahh, a quote I didn't ask for: ~~~~~~and your one to talk... "Who is forcing innocent jews to stay in Israel?"~~~~~
Well tell me, what am I talking about? First of all I was 'not' being sarcastic in the reference to innocent jews or to the fact that they could leave.

I need a quote for this one too:

'povertyf*ck

when you say that meeting the demands of terrorism is the way to solve terrorism, you are in effect saying that terrorism is ok. get it? you are rewarding behavior that will encourage more of this behavior in the future as it nets results.'

I didn't say that, I said this.
'Maybe if 'zionist' jews(im not saying all jews) would stop creating illegal settlements than 'terrorism' would be REDUCED. However that will not happen, they are the zionist strategy for regional control, and can be used in negotiations (if they crack down on terrorism well give up a few settlements and blah blah).'

I am not saying I think terrorism is justified. However I understand why the militant palestinians do what they do just like the palestinian who are not involved do. I am saying that settlements do encourage terrorism. Therefore less illegal settlements should see 'less' or 'reduced' terrorism. Remember these settlements are illegal and obviously causing trouble. Why should the innocent palestinians do anything about Hamas while Israel steals more land? The settlements just give proof of the zionists long long term intention of a 'Greater Israel', which does not include the palestinians.