Recent eBay fraud email -- I know who did it

MDesigner

Platinum Member
Apr 3, 2001
What a f'ing moron.. one of his php files was somehow accessible.. I downloaded it and saw the source code. It had his e-mail address in it. It's trungtruc83vn@yahoo.com

Feel free to mail bomb him.

MDesigner

Platinum Member
Apr 3, 2001
Oh it's the usual email you get saying "click here to update your ebay info" and it looks official

So the link takes you to a page to fill in your credit card info, paypal passwd, etc.

Drakkon

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2001
I had a guy that left his email in stupidly like that...he actually had a domain setup though...traced the domain...got the name...once again he stupidly used his real info. Contact his local authorities...informed them of what he was doing and they paid him a visit :)

ragazzo

Golden Member
Jan 9, 2002
Originally posted by: Drakkon
I had a guy that left his email in stupidly like that...he actually had a domain setup though...traced the domain...got the name...once again he stupidly used his real info. Contact his local authorities...informed them of what he was doing and they paid him a visit :)

:D

Goosemaster

Lifer
Apr 10, 2001
Originally posted by: ragazzo
Originally posted by: Drakkon

:D

:evil: