Recall Republican Wisconsin Governor Walker status update thread

Page 71 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
LOL ...could you please troll a different thread...fucking moron.

You are caught in a logical inconsistency. You cannot support both positions. Which one are you going to claim you are wrong about, the ability to recall him or him being a dictator?

Come now, man up and admit one of those cannot be true.

Ausm

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
It's different when Democrat money floods in from out of state, cause it's... umm cause it's ... you know like different....cause it's union money .... and Soros money .... so it's different then bad, evil, nasty Republican kinda money ...... Soros money is like clean and it's green and green is good.

LOL This bullshit has been debunked so many times in here...I guess you missed the memo.

Ausm

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
you stating something is debunked does not make it debunked.

Just like you repeating that walker is a dictator over and over does not make it true.

Just like repeating over and over and over and over Dems are Union thugs aren't true too?

monovillage

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2008
Just like repeating over and over and over and over Dems are Union thugs aren't true too?

I've been in a couple of unions and was working at a place that the union tried to move in on. When I say "union thugs", I mean union thugs Experience is an excellent teacher in terms of violence and intimidation and the unions use violence and intimidation on their members. I've seen it and i've dealt with it.

Ausm

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
I've been in a couple of unions and was working at a place that the union tried to move in on. When I say "union thugs", I mean union thugs Experience is an excellent teacher in terms of violence and intimidation and the unions use violence and intimidation on their members. I've seen it and i've dealt with it.

Then you must had a shit paying job and all Unions aren't the same and the term Union thugs came from the 30's,40's and 50's when the Republicans were on a Jihad to bust Unions back in the day.
Republican's can stand worker rights for some reason...:confused:

monovillage

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2008
From the 70's and 80's also, that's when I was running into them and one of the reasons I don't like them.

Bowfinger

Lifer
Nov 17, 2002
your article is a lie.
Right, is that what the Kochs told you? What factual basis do you have for that slur, or do you even pretend to use facts anymore? Are you another Spidey who ignores all evidence and makes his judgements emotionally, based on what he wants to be true?

XZeroII

Lifer
Jun 30, 2001
The back and forth battles have begun.

Republicans will do anything to go against the will of the people.

2-10-2012

http://news.yahoo.com/four-wisconsin-republican-lawmakers-challenge-recall-signatures-020501632.html

Four Wisconsin Republican lawmakers challenge recall signatures

Four Wisconsin lawmakers targeted for possible recall later this year filed challenges on Thursday to the validity of thousands of signatures gathered to force the special elections, the state's Government Accountability Board said.

In a statement, Fitzgerald cited "a wide range of irregularities, errors and outright falsehoods" in the petitions submitted to force him to defend his seat. He said he planned to challenge 4,300 of the signatures, which could be enough to derail the effort to unseat him.

If the board verifies enough signatures against any of the four senators targeted in this second wave of recalls, it will call a special election that could alter the balance of power in the state Senate, where Republicans hold a 17-16 majority.

Recall petitioners now have five days to rebut the challenges, after which the officeholders will have two days to reply, according to state law.

The Government Accountability Board then has until March 19 to verify the recalls. Until then, the board will review the challenges and continue to review petitions.

Since recall organizers submitted what they said were about 1.9 million total signatures, supporters of the six targeted Republicans have asked volunteers to help comb through the thousands of petition forms posted online.

Republicans will do anything to go against the will of the people.
Yes, the will of imaginary people must be observed.

It's already been proven that massive fraud has taken place. There is no disputing this as it happens in EVERY election or petition signing. The question is how much fraud occured.

So you believe that we should never check to find out if there was any fraud when collecting signatures for petitions? This is the only way that I can possibly interpret your response to this article.

monovillage

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2008
LOL This bullshit has been debunked so many times in here...I guess you missed the memo.

It's never been debunked because it's all perfectly accurate. Big money is moving into Wisconsin from Soros and other Democrat/union backers. Clueless leftys and Democrats think for some reason that outside money from Republican interests is evil, while outside money from Democrat interests is somehow magically different. It's not btw in case you were wondering.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
Yes, the will of imaginary people must be observed.

It's already been proven that massive fraud has taken place. There is no disputing this as it happens in EVERY election or petition signing. The question is how much fraud occured.

So you believe that we should never check to find out if there was any fraud when collecting signatures for petitions? This is the only way that I can possibly interpret your response to this article.

Union members have already looked over them and removed all the fake ones. If there are any fake ones found the republicans must have put them in there to try and remove themselves from office.

Duh.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Man, this thread is something. The guy is elected and does what he said he was going to do while running for governor, and now the Dems want a recall because they lost and he's following through on what he said he would do. I think the recall effort if a very vocal minority, I don't believe the recall is what the majority of the state wants.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Man, this thread is something. The guy is elected and does what he said he was going to do while running for governor, and now the Dems want a recall because they lost and he's following through on what he said he would do. I think the recall effort if a very vocal minority, I don't believe the recall is what the majority of the state wants.

Geeez, where you been lately?

Walker never campaigned on agressively getting rid of/neutering public unions of which he has done with such glee and impatience. Which is the main reason why he is in the process of being recalled. Where do you get such notions? BTW, those questions are rhetorical because the source of your information is comically obvious.:D

michal1980

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2003

Walker never campaigned on agressively getting rid of/neutering public unions of which he has done with such glee and impatience. Which is the main reason why he is in the process of being recalled. Where do you get such notions? BTW, those questions are rhetorical because the source of your information is comically obvious.:D

Your reponse is equaly comically predictable.

Dont worry, your union puppet candiate for govenor already came out and said she would do whatever her union masters want.

cubby1223

Lifer
May 24, 2004

http://www.politifact.com/wisconsin/promises/walk-o-meter/

This thread is like a recent U.S. House debate I watched a little bit of on C-SPAN earlier this week. Paul Ryan speaks on the bill at hand, saying their goals are to cut spending and get the federal budget deficit under control. Then some Democrat Representative gets the floor next for a couple minutes and goes on a rant about how this bill *really* is a devious underhanded way for the Republicans to enact their true agenda of _cutting spending_.

The week prior, Paul Ryan again was talking about another bill, saying a Democratic proposed legislation is unnecessary because the financial analyses being created by the bill is redundant and already calculated by the CBO. Then the Senate Democratic leadership held a conference, instead of saying "No, Ryan is wrong, these calculations are not being done by the CBO" Sen. Schumer goes on a rant about how the Republicans are stalling this legislation for the sake of stalling government. It's like, one side gives a very valid reason for what they are doing, the other side needs to at a minimum address that reason before going into their alternate theories of what is going on...

This thread is no different.

cubby1223

Lifer
May 24, 2004
What was it, $40 million out-of-state unions poured in to the state for the Senator recall elections?

And we all know that number will skyrocket during Walker's recall elections.

Me thinks it is of GREAT financial reward to Ausm and his buddies, to keep a Republican in power while simultaneously acting like he is the most vile person on Wisconsin soil :p

Keep the money flowing in, keep Walker in power, it's all jobs being created and sustained by the inflow of $$millions.

Is Ausm pulling a fast-one on his Overlords? :D That would be fucking hilarious if true, and probably is!

Last edited:
Jan 25, 2011
What was it, $40 million out-of-state unions poured in to the state for the Senator recall elections?

And we all know that number will skyrocket during Walker's recall elections.

Me thinks it is of GREAT financial reward to Ausm and his buddies, to keep a Republican in power while simultaneously acting like he is the most vile person on Wisconsin soil :p

Keep the money flowing in, keep Walker in power, it's all jobs being created and sustained by the inflow of $$millions.

Is Ausm pulling a fast-one on his Overlords? :D

No, it wasn't. It was pretty much even I believe with Dems spending around $23M and $21M by the GOP. Total spending of outside money.

cubby1223

Lifer
May 24, 2004
Okay, then about $40 million of outside money. That is a significant influx of wealth into the state. It's genius.

I know I heard $40 million from unions somewhere. Wikipedia says there was total $25m from outside sources, both parties. Whatever the specifics are, conflict is an economic gift for the unions in the state.

While unions claim the message is (from wikipedia) the recall elections are "the best way to halt Walker's agenda and to send a message to other states considering changing their collective bargaining laws." How about "Change collective bargaining laws and there will be an economic boon paid for by outside sources!" This whole "thing" that is going on in Madison is a circus, and this is the best explanation that fits common sense.

Last edited: