rebates should'nt count

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Dark Shroud

Golden Member
Mar 26, 2010
Bing Cashback is gone though I still have money not availble yet.

But now Bing has a rewards program if you're in the US. I just started and have around 400 points now. :\

Pneumothorax

Golden Member
Nov 4, 2002
Bing Cashback is gone though I still have money not availble yet.

But now Bing has a rewards program if you're in the US. I just started and have around 400 points now. :\

Now that was a worthy "rebate" style of program! I think I got almost $2000 from m$oft during those 20% cb days! For the op. I do hate rebates and I don't count them when comparing vid cards as I consider them more as a "raffle" rather than guaranteed money.

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
I think rebates are great. For those of you that can't be bothered, great. That means I'll continue to get these good deals on all this hardware.

I have a log I use to follow my rebates to make sure I collect them. Believe it or not I've sent in for over 600 rebates since 2004 and I have only failed to get one of them.

I've saved thousands over the years with rebates. So for those that hate 'em? Keep on not using them. :biggrin: