really touching pics of doggie

destrekor

Lifer
Nov 18, 2005
:( dogs are awesome creatures.
and on a side note of how awesome creatures they are, you can see the behavior similarities between dogs and dolphins, who are supposedly from the same evolutionary branch. I believe it. :)

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
Originally posted by: destrekor
and on a side note of how awesome creatures they are, you can see the behavior similarities between dogs and dolphins, who are supposedly from the same evolutionary branch. I believe it. :)

yeah they are a lot alike. God had a bunch of extra dog parts sitting around and said "fuck why not make one that lives in the wateR?"

;)

ConstipatedVigilante

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2006

I always thought seals and dogs were similar. I haven't observed dolphins all that much.

On a mostly unrelated note, I'm still cracking up at "A Jewphin?" from South Park last night. :D

MrWizzard

Platinum Member
Mar 24, 2002

Those pics are :(.

Um everything is from the same evolutionary branch eventually.....

I always thought seals and Dogs were more a like, the way the act that is.

EDIT:ConstipatedVigilante took the words right out of my mouth :)

destrekor

Lifer
Nov 18, 2005
Originally posted by: MrWizzard

well eventually :p
but the talk was about skeletal systems and whatnot, and linked dogs having made their progress towards water and dolphins evolving from there. maybe it went dog-like animal -> seal -> dolphin? i dunno, never looked up if there is any theories of seals and dolphins being related.

Agentbolt

Diamond Member
Jul 9, 2004
Sad stuff. It's bad the idiot brigade who believe dogs are emotionless, unintelligent property ignore this kind of stuff.

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
Originally posted by: MrWizzard

well eventually :p
but the talk was about skeletal systems and whatnot, and linked dogs having made their progress towards water and dolphins evolving from there. maybe it went dog-like animal -> seal -> dolphin? i dunno, never looked up if there is any theories of seals and dolphins being related.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pag...414678&in_page_id=1770

Auric

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 1999
Err, yeah, newsflash: other animals experience grief and empathy. What, is this topic directed at xians or just meant to make normal people feel as bad as that doggie?