Really great Johnny Cash video on youtube I found (Its not Hurt btw)...

Andyb23

Oct 27, 2006
Originally posted by: LtPage1
Neat video, better song.

I agree the song is amazing... but I was impressed that they got so many people to be in it - there was Bono, Iggy Pop, Dennis Hopper, Woody Harrellson, that dude from Coldplay, Chris Rock, Kanye West and a lot of others.

Feldenak

Lifer
Jan 31, 2003
Originally posted by: Andyb23
Originally posted by: LtPage1
Neat video, better song.

I agree the song is amazing... but I was impressed that they got so many people to be in it - there was Bono, Iggy Pop, Dennis Hopper, Woody Harrellson, that dude from Coldplay, Chris Rock, Kanye West and a lot of others.

I think you underestimate just how influencial The Man in Black was.

chuckywang

Lifer
Jan 12, 2004
Can anybody identify everybody in it? I'm having trouble with a few (not the obvious ones though).

chuckywang

Lifer
Jan 12, 2004
n/m, found it:

Actress - music video: Johnny Cash - "God's Gonna Cut You Down" (2006), with Bono, Justin Timberlake, Kanye West, Jay-Z, Johnny Depp, Iggy Pop, Chris Martin, Kate Moss, Rick Rubin, Anthony Kiedis, Flea, Chris Rock, Patty Smith, Sharon Stone, Terrence Howard, Q-Tip, Adam Levine, Sir Peter Blake, Sheryl Crow, Dennis Hopper, Woody Harrelson, Amy Lee, Tommy Lee, Dixie Chicks, Mick Jones, Shelby Lynne, Travis Barker, Lisa Marie Presley, Kid Rock, Keith Richards, Kris Kristofferson, Billy Gibbons, Corinne Bailey Rae, Graham Nash, Brian Wilson, Owen Wilson.