Really cute reviewer for xbox 360...

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Aikouka

Lifer
Nov 27, 2001
I think she looks just fine, and a girl gamar/enthusiast to boot. Click on the PS3 and Wii links for a different viewpoint. Let me show you a picture to describe huge INTARWEBZ fallacy you guys are making:

http://www.aikouka.com/1167450708599.jpg

Please my friends, take this picture in stride and realize your mistake.

glutenberg

Golden Member
Sep 2, 2004
Originally posted by: leftyman
Originally posted by: glutenberg
Originally posted by: glutenberg
Originally posted by: MercenaryForHire

Doggy-style was invented for a reason.

- M4H

no arguing here.

Please post your wife's (or even your own pic) pic so that we can overanalyze the hell out of every possible flaw.

the girl is not beautiful.

overanalyze? look at her nose look at her teeth, if you find her attractive good for you, I dont.

yes, I'll post my wife's picture for you to judge :disgust: because that is comparable to judging some random girls pic.

I forgot. One picture of someone while they are full on laughing could be the only possible look for that person. Get over yourself. If you can't even support your own views about beauty, then why comment? You have a poor sense of judgement.

oh, im sorry because I dont think she is beautiful I am wrong.

yes, poor sense of judgement on my part, agreed.

you honestly think I would post pics of my wife for you to judge..

I have nothing to prove to you.

That's fine, we can all draw our own conclusions from your post.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Originally posted by: MercenaryForHire
Originally posted by: shortylickens
Hey Merc, seriously now, Anjelina Jolie and Jennifer Love Hewitt must be really busy running back and forth trying to take care of their own men and also providing group sex to all these guys here too.
:p
:beer::D
- M4H
two women that I also do not consider beautiful
Oh, STOP!
Stop.
Stop.
Stop.
STOP!
STOP!
Pahlueeeze Stop!

ColdFusion718

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2000
To those of you guys dissing the chick, only in your wildest dreams will you be able to have a girl half as attractive as she. Plus she likes video games. You guys are a bunch of pathetic losers who only know how to point out stuff about others. Those of you who said she's ugly or has a messed up nose/teeth,etc, how many of you are actually lookers yourselves? I rest my fvcking case!

Praxis1452

Platinum Member
Jan 31, 2006
Originally posted by: StormRider
She's really pretty -- I don't understand all these negative comments about her....

watch the youtube video on the first page. ^^

trmiv

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
This thread reminds me of that pic with the hot girl and the geeks saying how ugly she is. Anyone have a link to that?

Gulzakar

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
I think she's really cute...possibly hot if you factor in Gears of War.

Imagine this, "honey, everytime you kill an enemy, I take off an article of clothing...and vice versa".

You guys would be messing your superman underwear if she did this. ;)