Number1

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2006
Globe and Mail

2 charged in 'al-Qaeda-inspired' Canada Day bomb plot

John Stewart Nuttall, Amanda Marie Korody Charged In Terror Plot

hi-bc-130702-rcmp-victoria-devices-4col.jpg

mi-bc-130702-rcmp-device-3-300x169.jpg

Thank you so very much RCMP for doing such a great job. Obviously our surveillance systems are working. Those bastards could have killed many many people and I hope they will rot in jail for the rest of their miserable lives.

silverpig

Lifer
Jul 29, 2001
Let me guess, religion of peace adherents behind the plot?

It was two white people named John and Amanda.

They said it was "Al Qaeda inspired" but there aren't any international links to them at all. They saw it on CNN basically.

Doppel

Lifer
Feb 5, 2011
Converted to Islam why am I not surprised.

Islam is a cancer on progressive societies that favor freedom and peace.

JTsyo

Lifer
Nov 18, 2007
So that's why John Steward went of his show. He must have been training in the ME. oh.. John Stewart Nuttall, nm.

JTsyo

Lifer
Nov 18, 2007
Converted to Islam why am I not surprised.

Makes sense to convert, though. In any other religion you would be condemned for such as act and get the equivalent of hell for killing people. Even with Islam, that's probably what would happen but there's a small chance the extremists are right and you do get the virgins. So if you're going to trying something like this makes sense to convert first to improve your chances in the afterlife.

Whiskey16

Golden Member
Jul 11, 2011
Right on cue the hate speech comes right on out. With this out calling out for support, how much longer until another violently extremist forum member comes forward to call for the killing of Muslims, fellow forum members, and any who they identity as 'sympathizers?

This incident is quite isolated, and there is plenty more to come that negates your simply bigoted meme of Muslims out to kill.

...of note, the target is a only few kilometers away from me.

Doppel

Lifer
Feb 5, 2011
Right on cue the hate speech comes right on out. With this out calling out for support, how much longer until another violently extremist forum member comes forward to call for the killing of Muslims, fellow forum members, and any who they identity as 'sympathizers?

This incident is quite isolated, and there is plenty more to come that negates your simply bigoted meme of Muslims out to kill.

Right on cue comes the apologist and builds us a straw man while he is at it.

Whiskey16

Golden Member
Jul 11, 2011
Right on cue comes the apologist and builds us a straw man while he is at it.
I apologised for nothing, in that post you ignore my classification of this terrorism. In your dishonesty and hateful bigotry you ignore that fact.

. Rightfully so, I condemn the bigotry and hatred so commonly expressed here against all Muslims or any other favouriite flavour of group to marginalise.

davmat787

Diamond Member
Nov 30, 2010
Damn, I know the BC Bud scene are really butthurt with WA state, and CO to a degree, along with their conservative prime minister for pushing that anti drug piece (BC-10 I think?) that brings minimum sentences and more, everything the BC Bud political scene has fought against.

But terrorism for some weed is a little much, don't you think? Then again, this is Canada, those irrepressible and lovable little rascals, and they have been smoking the bomb for years so yeah, I can see it. :sneaky:

irishScott

Lifer
Oct 10, 2006

An Israeli Colonel put it quite nicely: "Not all Muslims are terrorists, but most terrorists are Muslim."

Statistically speaking, bombers or would-be bombers, especially in the West, are more likely to be Muslims than any other faith. A smart person might ask why that is instead of saying "oh, they're just isolated incidents. Nothing to worry about."

Doppel

Lifer
Feb 5, 2011
I apologised for nothing, in that post you ignore my classification of this terrorism. In your dishonesty and hateful bigotry you ignore that fact.

. Rightfully so, I condemn the bigotry and hatred so commonly expressed here against all Muslims or any other favouriite flavour of group to marginalise.

Seems to me you brought up another thread with the intent to either bait me into calling for the deaths of Muslims or at the very least accepting blame if somebody else does based upon my views. Too bad, I'm a smarter fish than that and accept no responsibility for what others may say.

Keep touting your nihilism if it makes you feel better. My preference is to look at statistics than ultra left ideology.

Doppel

Lifer
Feb 5, 2011
An Israeli Colonel put it quite nicely: "Not all Muslims are terrorists, but most terrorists are Muslim."

Statistically speaking, bombers or would-be bombers, especially in the West, are more likely to be Muslims than any other faith. A smart person might ask why that is instead of saying "oh, they're just isolated incidents. Nothing to worry about."

Although most Muslims will not end up going to murder they are clearly extreme by Western views. The major Muslim nations still embrace stonings, flogging of gays, and public hangings. And don't forget the blasphemy laws--better not insult their prophet unless you enjoy being imprisoned. These are the "extreme" views embraced by millions of Muslims. It is no small wonder the outliers end up as mass murdering bombers when even the bulk hold views wholly and thoroughly at odds with Western culture.

davmat787

Diamond Member
Nov 30, 2010
Paging Original Earl.. Original Earl on line 3 plz.

Earl: *click* sup, this is Earl. What is this aboot? eh?
Whiskey: We have another terrorism incident! This time in Canada, holy shit! But it is was foiled, eh! Anyway, we need you to post some more of those pictures showing smiling muslim children in refugee camps in P&N, stat! eh?
Earl: Shit, don't tell me muslims again. I am tired of being the front line apologist. eh?
Whiskey: (silence...) eh.
Earl: I'm on it, eh.
Whiskey: eh. *click*

crownjules

Diamond Member
Jul 7, 2005

To counter your point - in what region of the world is the US and its allies actively involved in military operations and what religion is dominant there? Might that have any significance in regards to the statement by the Israeli Colonel?

irishScott

Lifer
Oct 10, 2006
To counter your point - in what region of the world is the US and its allies actively involved in military operations and what religion is dominant there? Might that have any significance in regards to the statement by the Israeli Colonel?

That's a counter?

Give that plenty of terrorists have come from nations where our military is not actively involved, and different sects of Muslims hate each other almost as much as they hate us...

Oh and as Danke pointed out, the major Islamic nations embrace medieval-era philosophies and ideas. They issue death threats over drawings of their prophet and stone rape victims, often with the active support of the government.

I don't think it's a stretch to say that has something to do with it. If there was some Islamic superpower and they invaded Germany, I sincerely doubt you'd see French suicide bombers trying to kill Muslim children.