rc5 stats are screwed up

exedanni

Oct 17, 1999
This is what it says:

"1,082 were completed yesterday ( % of the keyspace)
at a sustained rate of KKeys/sec! Ranked 10074 for the day."

Some figures missing here - why? Has anyone else noticed this? Its been like this for quite some time now.

BGod

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
It depends if you're checking your stats while they're running the stats update. The new stats system/computer is alot faster at putting up the numbers, but glitches still happen.

burnedout

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 1999
My stats have been just about right on the money the past several days. exedanni, the best thing I can tell you is check your clients. Sometimes one or more of my clients runs slow. A reboot usually solves the problem.

By the way, has anyone noticed TA has fallen to 7th place in the daily stats lately? Not talking about the overall stats in which we hold 2nd, but the daily?

By the end of the month I'll "re-assimilate" 11 more of my herd back into production. And perhaps tomorrow after some homework, grass cutting and taking the wife out, two more dual boxes dedicated to cow time may be back online. Total of 2.8 Intel GHz (dual 1 GHz and dual 433 MHz Celerons).

ViRGE

Elite Member, Moderator Emeritus
Oct 9, 1999
You are partially correct. Decible had to disable daily percentage in order to speed up the stats a bit, and to keep the stats sane. I don't know if/when he will turn it back one.

exedanni

Oct 17, 1999
Originally posted by: ViRGE
You are partially correct. Decible had to disable daily percentage in order to speed up the stats a bit, and to keep the stats sane. I don't know if/when he will turn it back one.
That's what I thought as well. It's a shame that the KKeys figure is gone as well, as I find that quite interesting to follow, and the only easy way to figure out how much I'm crunching.

ßGød its been like this every time I've checked for that past month or so. burnedout I don't think it has anything to do with my clients as they get rebooted every now and then.

Btw I noticed we are all Oct '99 members, was that when the forums were re-launched? I don't have too many posts but I try to make a contribution now and then :)

Engineer

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Btw I noticed we are all Oct '99 members, was that when the forums were re-launched? I don't have too many posts but I try to make a contribution now and then

Oct. 9th, 1999! :)

Going on 3 years now....time sure does fly! :)