Raysun2be has UPGRADED!

narzy

Elite Member
Feb 26, 2000
thats right folks, rowdy ray, has upgraded from a rusty bent cane (wonder how that happened) to a shiney new WALKER!

made some modifications for ya'll to enjoy, encluding a horn that plays 101 music toons and noises, a depends disposal unit, and of course lead filled feat to give it a nice firm grounding, also good for heavy striking. so if you see an old gray man walking around swinging a nice new walker, you know its our fabulous, famous rowdy ray.

networkman

Lifer
Apr 23, 2000
Oh my! :Q I didn't realize there was room for improvement! :confused: I liked RaySun2Be the way he was. :)

narzy

Elite Member
Feb 26, 2000
Originally posted by: networkman
Oh my! :Q I didn't realize there was room for improvement! :confused: I liked RaySun2Be the way he was. :)

theres always room for ageing err I mean improvement.

RaySun2Be

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Eh?

No one told me about this upgrade. :Q

Rassin Frassin whippersnappers. Now where am I going to put that thing on the Red Rascal Rider?

Oh and Narzy, the titanium alloy cane, and the platinum cane Poof gave me don't rust. :p

/Rowdy Ray *whacks* narzy upside the head with his new walker. :p

Hey, not bad, pretty good heft. Bit of a slower swing than the cane, but I probably can adjust. :D <-------OGWEG

It's a keeper! Muahahahahaha......:D

;););)
:D

networkman

Lifer
Apr 23, 2000
Hey Ray ,has your new cane got GPS?

If it does, at least we'll have some early warning if he's nearby. ;)

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999
Originally posted by: networkman
Hey Ray ,has your new cane got GPS?

If it does, at least we'll have some early warning if he's nearby. ;)

:Q:D

Poof

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2000
LOL @ this thread! :p

Networkman is looking for a proximity detector! ROTFLMAO!

Ray - if you paint it with some shiny red metallic paint, it will become your portable Red Rascal Rider!!! You can always run people over when they don't behave! ;) :D :p