Ratzilla

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jodell88

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2007
The appearance of a massive rat in a Stockholm family's kitchen has made headlines in Sweden, where it is being dubbed "Ratzilla".
Measuring 40cm (nearly 16in) plus tail, the creature terrified the family in Solna district.
Pest controllers finally killed the intruder using an oversized trap.
Even the family cat had refused to enter the kitchen while the giant rat was in residence, father Erik Korsas told BBC News.
It appears that it entered the kitchen via a ventilation pipe, having gnawed its way through cement and wood.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-26764929

My reaction.
MHuW96t.gif

manimal

Lifer
Mar 30, 2007
I would have walked away from the home and bought a new one. I would then contract the space marines to nuke from orbit as well.

You know it has siblings right? One thousand mutant rats coming for you. Hide your wife.

Bigger question. What the fuck kind of radiation do you have in your area where rats like this get produced?

brainhulk

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2007
It's 2014 and people still use the same rat traps I saw on tom and jerry cartoons in the eighties?

That's looks like one of those new orleans rats

bononos

Diamond Member
Aug 21, 2011
Bigger question. What the fuck kind of radiation do you have in your area where rats like this get produced?
Rats like wild hogs seem to be able to get bigger if theres more food than normal available. I don't know how the family missed seeing/smelling what must be piles of rat poo in the house.

MrDudeMan

Lifer
Jan 15, 2001
However, scientists do believe they could eventually grow into the size of sheep, Dr Jan Zalasiewicz, of the University of Leicester in the UK, recently told the BBC.

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.