Rapist Police Chief Teaches His Wife A Lesson.

nutxo

Diamond Member
May 20, 2001
Yeh. I live in this town. Some wierd stuff happens here ,... often.

Tripleshot

Elite Member
Jan 29, 2000
Originally posted by: Mill
What's your point? That you don't like cops?

Exactly my question. This troll is has nothing better to do than use this forum as sounding board for his distaste for authority. I hope a cop locks him up for wasting bandwidth.
;)

Drift3r

Jun 3, 2003
Originally posted by: Mill
What's your point? That you don't like cops?

He does not like cops untill his life is in danger and he needs someone to save his arse. Of course we all know that JJWalker could do a better job at dealing with crime then those dumb cops right JJ ?

tcsenter

Lifer
Sep 7, 2001
Originally posted by: nutxo
Yeh. I live in this town. Some wierd stuff happens here ,... often.
In Michigan more than 10 years ago, two police officers were shot to death during a dispute. Ok, let me clarify, two police officers got into a dispute and shot each other to death. They were, if I remember correctly, having an affair with each other, both outside of marriages. Man and woman cop.

I don't remember hearing what the dispute was about, but IIRC they determined the woman shot first. Maybe he was juggling a third and she found out? :confused:

chess9

Elite member
Apr 15, 2000
So, police officers are human beings? Is this news?

If anyone expects the police to be perfect they are going to be dissapointed. Police must be held to a high standard, and often are not, I will admit, but they bleed too.

-Robert

EagleKeeper

Discussion Club Moderator<br>Elite Member
Staff member
Oct 30, 2000
This information is almost a year old.

What are you attempting to present and/or create a reasonible discussion on?

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: EagleKeeper
This information is almost a year old.

What are you attempting to present and/or create a reasonible discussion on?

Willing to bet he was listening to his original version of this cd

Why not post the Oklahoma psycho officer b!tch that shot the motorist off camera. At least it was recent. Cops are human and as a human some are not all there...case in point your link.