Rant -- what's with my bad luck lately?

mrCide

Diamond Member
Nov 27, 1999
Okay, so my computer starts burning up with the oem heatsink and fan. Fine. I order the one of the 'best' coolers (vos32). Still okay. Order some panaflo's. So far so good. Install everything. Even make a blowhole on the side for the panaflo intake.

Everything is good but this panaflo is making a freaking whistling sound. Damnit. After trying and trying I just take it out, so now I'm stuck with a hole in the side. Loud. Okay.

I dive into the deep end and order some watercooling parts from cool-computers and order a new case and PSU from Directron.

First of all cool-computers goes down the next day and it's down for like 5 days after that. He couldn't get my order out before it went down so now I'm just waiting for things to work out. Craig who runs it has been very nice and replies to my e-mails quick about it but it sucks that I have to wait.

Okay, I can deal. Get my Case and PSU from Directron. So I ordered the Directron version of the Antec sx-1030b. It's freakin awesome, I love it. I ordered the eg365 something or other whisper model 350w enermax. I order it as a seperate item. They send me the case with the psu installed first of all, and it's the wrong one (not the whisper one). So now I have to do all this bullsh!t and send it back, and they're not exactly nice about it. Infact they have a 'report' to fill out because it's that common. I'm really mad. I thought they were good but I take that back. They also need nicer customer service reps.

</rant>