Rant: I'm such a wimp

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
I woke up throwing up this morning, and that hasn't stopped here at work. I can't keep anything down. I've got the runs, a cold sweat, pain in my chest, shallow breathing, and the shakes.

I feel awful. I'm such a p*ssy. :( Who wants my man card...

lancestorm

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2003
You are not a wimp. But I would be quick to call you a jerk. You need to stay away from work so your other colleagues do not get it. Plus you are obviously only being productive in producing stuff from your stomach... not on the job as you should be.

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
Originally posted by: Kalvin00
You're throwing up...

and you're at work?

Glad I don't work around you..

I work for a Marine. Unless my ribcage has been removed from my body cavity, he'll kick my ass for not working.

Nah, it's just that I'm working on an extremely sensative project that needs to get done ASAP. I'm waiting on some information to be able to finish this stage of the project and I don't want to go home until it's done.

KoolDrew

Lifer
Jun 30, 2004
Originally posted by: lancestorm
You are not a wimp. But I would be quick to call you a jerk. You need to stay away from work so your other colleagues do not get it. Plus you are obviously only being productive in producing stuff from your stomach... not on the job as you should be.

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
Originally posted by: lancestorm

Nah, I'm working.

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
Originally posted by: bigrash
Originally posted by: woowoo
Maybe your pregnant?

I agree with woowoo. I think you should take a pregnancy test. :)

"I thought I was pregnant so I went out and bought the EPT twin pack on sale. Both tests came back positive! I'm having TWINS!"

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001
Originally posted by: jndietz
nik:

why are you at work?

A.

Originally posted by: Nik
Originally posted by: Kalvin00
You're throwing up...

and you're at work?

Glad I don't work around you..

I work for a Marine. Unless my ribcage has been removed from my body cavity, he'll kick my ass for not working.

Nah, it's just that I'm working on an extremely sensative project that needs to get done ASAP. I'm waiting on some information to be able to finish this stage of the project and I don't want to go home until it's done.

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001
sounds like a 24 hour thing.

feel better soon :lips:
whoops.... no :lips: until you feel better ;)