Rangel, Other Leaders Endorse Clark

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
<a target=new class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&ncid=1963&e=6&u=/ap/20031211/ap_on_el_pr/democrats_clark&sid=96378798">Clark also picked up the support of several state and local officials, including state Senate Minority Leader David Paterson, the Legislature's highest ranking black member.
Another prominent black leader, Andrew Young, plans to endorse Clark at a Dec. 21 campaign event in South Carolina, according to officials familiar with discussions about the event, speaking on condition of anonymity</a>

Looks like Clark is adding up some support finally. maybe?

CkG

SuperTool

Lifer
Jan 25, 2000
Clinton is in Harlem, Rangel is in Harlem. Clark is Clinton's man, Rangel endorses Clark.
Did I miss something?

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Originally posted by: SuperTool
Clinton is in Harlem, Rangel is in Harlem. Clark is Clinton's man, Rangel endorses Clark.
Did I miss something?

Clark on the Clinton connection:
"It makes sense. Our names both begin with 'Cl.' We're both from Arkansas. We both studied at Oxford as Rhode Scholars," Clark said, straightfaced. "There must be some connection there."
- linky

:p

CkG

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
There are but two choices; Clark and Dean. I really don't care in which order... well.. maybe Clark/Dean but, Dean wouldn't take second chair so I'd opt for Clark/Clinton... I really don't care in which order... well... maybe... I should say I don't care which Clinton..

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Originally posted by: LunarRay
There are but two choices; Clark and Dean. I really don't care in which order... well.. maybe Clark/Dean but, Dean wouldn't take second chair so I'd opt for Clark/Clinton... I really don't care in which order... well... maybe... I should say I don't care which Clinton..

Clinton? I thought she said she wasn't running? ;) But she did balk at the VP question.:Q

CkG

miguel

Nov 2, 2001
She would run for VP if she thought any democrat had a chance of winning. He lack of action in that arena is kinda telling (for me, at least).

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
Originally posted by: miguel
She would run for VP if she thought any democrat had a chance of winning. He lack of action in that arena is kinda telling (for me, at least).

A run on a losing ticket as VP sets the stage for '08. A win sets the stage for '12 but, I doubt that. It is '08 she is looking for. She will link up with whomever is the nominee. I don't think there is even a slight chance she is looking at '04. She is not presidential yet.
Look at what she has said the last three months. Everything is moderate. She supported Bush on some issues. She is gathering the middle toward her '08 run. She will garner support of Women, The Green folks, The Aged, and just about every other faction but the far and middle right. A Clark/Clinton ticket would be great for her because Clark is in Clinton's wagon and if they won, She'd get all the support and choice assignments if she was to run in '12. She'd be what... in her 60s then but, sharp as a whip.. 60ish. A few cosmetic surgeries and like Cher she'd become ageless..
You'll see..!