Random topics to talk about with girls?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Judgement

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2001
I usually go for topics I know will keep them talking to make my job easier. Things that irritate them, such as sorority girls, usually get them going. Then all you have to do is agree with what she says and you're already a step up in her eyes.

Chiboy

Diamond Member
Jun 4, 2002
Well thanks for the advice, from topic to topic we got to cheating on a person & she said

Her: just so u know whatever happens like if u cheat on me I will cut you LOL

my response

Chitown773: I wouldnt dream of it lol (/me is scared)

I just found that funny. Thanks for your help guys.

Orsorum

Lifer
Dec 26, 2001
Originally posted by: Judgement
I usually go for topics I know will keep them talking to make my job easier. Things that irritate them, such as sorority girls, usually get them going. Then all you have to do is agree with what she says and you're already a step up in her eyes.

Ditto.

Anything you can do to let them talk about themselves is a plus - it doesn't have to be gratuitous, but showing geniune questions and asking questions based on her answers (for example, one girl I hadn't seen for four or five years whom I met at my sister's wedding, "So, what's your major?" "Archaeology." "Really? Do you have any post-grad plans?" "Well, not just yet." "So are you doing any internships, are you working?" "Well, I'm working at this site in ..." "Wow, that's awesome, so what exactly are you doing? Is it sifting through dirt, some sort of analysis.." and so forth).

hjo3

Diamond Member
May 22, 2003
> Chitown773: I wouldnt dream of it lol (/me is scared)

Congratulations, you're the biggest dork I've ever seen.

anxi80

Lifer
Jul 7, 2002
Originally posted by: Walleye
Originally posted by: anxi80
ask her about her gozangas. size? feel?

edit: lol, you are going to regret asking this in OT.
where would you put it? networking? ;)
lol, yeah. ive been in there before, its mostly all business, so perhaps he could get a legit answer. :p

Chiboy

Diamond Member
Jun 4, 2002
Originally posted by: hjo3
> Chitown773: I wouldnt dream of it lol (/me is scared)

Congratulations, you're the biggest dork I've ever seen.

What would you have said?

hjo3

Diamond Member
May 22, 2003
> What would you have said?

"Whatever, you crazy bitch. I'm breaking up with you. FedEx my testicles to me on your way to the welfare office tomorrow."

I dunno, does that sound a tad hostile? :)

Chiboy

Diamond Member
Jun 4, 2002
Originally posted by: Kev
you really typed "/me is scared"????

Yes, Now I feel like I shouldnt have, whats so wrong with it? I said lol after that!

Jetblade

Banned
Aug 21, 2003
Originally posted by: hjo3
> What would you have said?

"Whatever, you crazy bitch. I'm breaking up with you. FedEx my testicles to me on your way to the welfare office tomorrow."

I dunno, does that sound a tad hostile? :)

LMAO!