Rand Paul: Stop Feds From Seizing Property

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Someone thinks Reagan was a prophet and threatened your life for disagreeing with him? Who? Oh, and I believe if you read my posts you'll see that I very clearly place blame on him as well. He signed it into law.

You can argue influence and bully pulpit all day long, but the fact is and remains undeniable: Congress passed the legislation, Reagan signed it into law. Blaming Reagan for it while absolving the actual body that passed the legislation of blame means you are either a partisan hack incapable of rational thought, or ignorant of how the government works -- or both. You can pick which category you fit in.

Lol, can you spot the post where I absolved the actual body that passed the legislation? In fact, can you find anything in my original post that wasn't accurate (other than the saint part)?

No? Then thanks for wasting my time and everyone else's time with your pointless posts! I'm guessing you suffer from constipation based on the amount of straw you use in your posts, you might want to cut back on it;)

PokerGuy

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
Lol, can you spot the post where I absolved the actual body that passed the legislation? In fact, can you find anything in my original post that wasn't accurate (other than the saint part)?

As I said, you decided to single out Reagan to blame, while not saying anything about the actual body that passed the legislation. Now you're just trying to double down on stupid. Much easier to just admit it you were wrong and move on.

Then thanks for wasting my time and everyone else's time with your pointless posts!

No problem, glad to help!

Brovane

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2001
Hope this is passed and becomes law. About time the government's ability to seize property is dialed back.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
As I said, you decided to single out Reagan to blame, while not saying anything about the actual body that passed the legislation. Now you're just trying to double down on stupid. Much easier to just admit it you were wrong and move on.

No problem, glad to help!

I'm sorry next time I post legislation as a reason or cause I'll be sure to explain to people how a bill becomes a law because, apparently according to you, people are too stupid to understand that when a president signs a bill into law that it had to have come from congress first!

Thanks captain obvious!