Rand Paul is a POS and here's why.

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002
Just another whiney toddler foolishly given political power.

When will we learn?

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Try to understand that you can’t save the country from big government if you do shit that will keep you from being reelected. To each according to their needs; from each according to their means but only when you hold all the power to do the assessing.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Rand Paul and Ted Cruz. Both complete morons. Both need to go bye bye for the betterment of society.
Just look at from where Rand Paul comes from, a make believe doctor and a father just as screwy as the son.
How and why voters elect people like this is beyond me, and.... PRETTY DAMN SCARY!!!

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Rand Paul and Ted Cruz. Both complete morons. Both need to go bye bye for the betterment of society.
Just look at from where Rand Paul comes from, a make believe doctor and a father just as screwy as the son.
How and why voters elect people like this is beyond me, and.... PRETTY DAMN SCARY!!!
Cruz is probably a little worried. He may have some phone calls he may have to answer to in a while.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Hello? You just found out he's a POS? You must have been out of the US the last decade. Because he has been a trainwreck ever since.

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk
Just highlighting for others. I would never do this but some part of me wishes Kentucky be denied aid and point to Paul's past statements.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
^This. Thread is so self evidently true that's it's really unnecessary.
All we are doing is giving needless attention to an attention whore.
Sure, we ignore him and he along with people like him just keep getting re-elected. Great for the country.

I don't know why Joe Biden while he was visiting the disaster sight didn't just say, "despite your Sen Ran Paul being in opposition of disaster aid to states I'm expediting help to the people of Kentucky"

This is what I mean by Dems fighting back.

Ajay

Lifer
Jan 8, 2001
Sure, we ignore him and he along with people like him just keep getting re-elected. Great for the country.
Well, I can't do a damn think about him getting elected. I don't live in Kentucky, thankfully. I suspect that not many here can do anything about it either. So I feel like we are wasting our breath on these losers.

Rand Paul is unlikely to ever change, he'll bow out someday, only for some other crack head republican to take his place.

Last edited:
Reactions: ch33zw1z
Nov 29, 2006
We should offer Kentucky thoughts and prayers.

Democrats have spent decades being the better people than Republicans, and that gets us Trump. We'll never learn.

Trump was a wake up call to me

Fuck all of them.

I mean this is the "boot strap" party. So let them live up to their words for once in their lives haha

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013

I don't know why Joe Biden while he was visiting the disaster sight didn't just say, "despite your Sen Ran Paul being in opposition of disaster aid to states I'm expediting help to the people of Kentucky"

Simple as that. Tell it how it is

Reactions: Pohemi

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009

Yep, make every public event an opportunity for partisan appeals, just like Trump. Maybe he needs to come up with a list of grievances, also.

Reactions: Ajay