Raeliens claim birth of second cloned baby...

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Originally posted by: 911paramedic
The leader of the Raeliens was on some news show last night, what a whackjob. His outfit was great, LMAO.

Just saw this on their site:

Sensual education allows us to learn to take pleasure with our organs, by seeking only pleasure, without necessarily using the functions they were designed for...

This guy is a sex addict, and managed to form a cult to help him out, LOL. :p
Sex addict? That guy JACKS OFF HARDCORE!!!

Mister T

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2000
Originally posted by: uncJIGGA
The leader of the Raeliens was on some news show last night, what a whackjob. His outfit was great, LMAO.

Sensual education allows us to learn to take pleasure with our organs, by seeking only pleasure, without necessarily using the functions they were designed for...

yea he should be cloning kittens

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
Originally posted by: Mister T
Originally posted by: uncJIGGA

yea he should be cloning kittens

Except for the part where they've succeeded in annoying the entire world with this cloning BS, all this is bad how?

illusion88

Lifer
Oct 2, 2001
This is my favorite part of Raelien philosphy...

Each human being has the right to engage in any type of relations with others as he/she wishes, be they of homosexual or heterosexual nature provided that these relations are established between consenting adults, no matter how many adults are involved. These unions, and possible separations, must also be legally recognised by our society and free of any discrimination.

Got to love it eh?

kuk

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2000
Originally posted by: EdipisReks
so i only need to pay like $7? sweet!

If you are a student or unemployed, the minimum membership fee is $150 US. For all other cases,
the recommended amount is 3% of one?s net income (after taxes), and can not be less than the
minimum fee. Your contribution is also tax deductible. The budget of the US Raelian Movement is
spent exclusively for the spreading of the Message of the Elohim within the U.S., and carefully
monitored related expenses.

ChrisIsBored

Diamond Member
Nov 30, 2000
Originally posted by: kuk

If you are a student or unemployed, the minimum membership fee is $150 US. For all other cases,
the recommended amount is 3% of one?s net income (after taxes), and can not be less than the
minimum fee. Your contribution is also tax deductible. The budget of the US Raelian Movement is
spent exclusively for the spreading of the Message of the Elohim within the U.S., and carefully

Hmmm... so for $150/year you could get yourself an unlimited supply of free booty.... I wonder if their webmaster can start a pic hosting site of their members....

kuk

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2000
Originally posted by: ChrisIsBored

Hmmm... so for $150/year you could get yourself an unlimited supply of free booty.... I wonder if their webmaster can start a pic hosting site of their members....

Here's what you get ...

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001

Here's what you get ...

Wow.. she's sort of walking proof that the Raelians' beliefs about aliens were right..

virtuamike

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2000

That does it. I'm gonna start a Send-VirtuaMike-To-The-Raeliens fund. I take Paypal. I will subject myself to the sex to find out the truth about this cloning business.

etalns

Diamond Member
Dec 20, 2001
Originally posted by: Astaroth33

Here's what you get ...

Wow.. she's sort of walking proof that the Raelians' beliefs about aliens were right..

Anyone got the guts to say "I'd hit it."?