Radiohead - Amnesiac streaming media

Feb 10, 2000
How cool is it that Radiohead has made Amnesiac available for free in streaming media, weeks before it is sold in stores? I have been listening to it for weeks now! Too bad I use Media Player 7 - I get the occasional "Out of Memory" error even though I have 256 MB RAM! Actually the "Heavy Player" seems to be a better way to hear the record.

I saw them on the "OK Computer" tour in San Francisco back in 1998, but I will have to miss the US dates this time around - I hope they come back and do more than a few shows at once. I am bemused by their progress as a band - they may be the only band I can name whose material has gotten less commercial and accessible with each album, rather than the opposite.

yellowperil

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2000
They released their last album in its entirety over BBC One. I was pretty impressed with that move.

ElPool

Oct 11, 2000
i really liked ok computer and the bends, but only liked a few tracks of Kid A. i kinda wish they would go back to their old sound. although their new album has gotten alot of praise, so maybe i just need to listen to it more.