Radio Prank Gone Wrong....

Sketcher

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2001
Sorry if it's a repost; Funny nonetheless. I searched for "Radio Prank" and "Radio" and nothing current jumped out at me.

A young husband called up the DJ, asking him to play this prank on his wife for fun. The couple had just bought a new house and had a new baby. This is a recording of the radio DJ pretending to be the husband's boss, calling to apologize to the wife for firing the husband at this bad time. Be sure to pay special attention to the last line spoken by the wife.
http://www.primepuzzle.com/leeslightest/Radiocallgonewrong.mp3

Very Possible that it was fake, I wondered that very thing after listening to it.

Then again, KDWB here in Minnesota had/has a "War of the Roses" session in the morning where they call up someone's spouse letting them know they've won a free gift of Roses from an online Florist and just need to know where to send the flowers... There have been some interesting answers - while the spouse is listening in on the other line (plays live on air - albeit with 5 second delay).

ndee

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
TOO funny if it was real. Man, what a way to find out you're wife cheated on you... with your brother!

Sketcher

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2001
Very Possible that it was fake, I wondered that very thing after listening to it.

Then again, KDWB here in Minnesota had/has a "War of the Roses" session in the morning where they call up someone's spouse letting them know they've won a free gift of Roses from an online Florist and just need to know where to send the flowers... There have been some interesting answers - while the spouse is listening in on the other line (plays live on air - albeit with 5 second delay).

ndee

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
Originally posted by: Skoorb
I'm at work, what was last line?

"hah... now I don't feel too bad about f*cking his brother" The host told her that he cheated on her with the secretary.

Flyermax2k3

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2003

It's work-safe, all swearing has been censored.
If by "I'm at work" you mean you can't listen to it for reasons other than it possibly not being work-safe then I'll tell you. Otherwise, just click the link.

Sketcher

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2001

The cursing is bleeped out - but you can tell. The post above this states the exclaimation. Ahh, no headphones/speakers. Bummer. Funny, even if it is a hoax. Actually, if it's real; it's funny, but tragically so.

Flyermax2k3

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2003
Haha ouch! I have no headphones/speakers at work.

k, I figured that's what you meant by that...
Listen to it when you get home, it's more than worth it :)

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
i heard that months ago on the radio and i've been looking for it ever since, thanks! :)

Gooberlx2

Lifer
May 4, 2001
I think it's fake....it sounds alot like....ohh I can't remember the name but it's a guy that does all the voices in these little skits (though he may recruit some help for the female voices)...in the early AM...atleast in the Orlando area.

....holy hell would that suck if it's real though.

dquan97

Lifer
Jul 9, 2002
Originally posted by: toant103
Originally posted by: ndee
TOO funny if it was real. Man, what a way to find out you're wife cheated on you... with your brother!

damn.

I'll go kill them just to make sure it doesn't happen...

hope my brother doesn't see this :)