Radeon GPU rankings

techtechie

Nov 5, 2013
I am looking at selling my radeon 6770 actually for a little bit better one. the reason for upgrading is because i have read the system requirements for COD ghosts and it said minimum is the radeon 5870. Im looking for something that is a bit better than the 5870. please give me a good reference to a card better than the 5870. even though i have a generation newer card it is still not good enough so im at a loss.

---

Hi,

Welcome to AnandTech Forums. Because our forums are so large, some of our rules may be different from other forums you visit.

1. All posts offering to buy, sell or trade items must be posted on our For Sale/Trade forum. To deter "drive by" fraudulant traders and spammers, new members cannot participate on this forum until they have been a member for seven days and posted 25 messages elsewhere on our forums.

2. Before posting on our For Sale/Trade forum, please read the rules for that forum. Among the provisions is that you must enable the "About Me" tab in your profile and show your registered e-mail address to participate on this forum. Instructions on how to do this are in another thread at the top of that forum.

3. We do not allow members to post links to their offers on auction sites or other forums.

I removed your link to your offer on [H]. You are welcome to continue posting.

Thanks for your cooperation and understanding. We hope you enjoy yourself on our forums. :)

Harvey
Senior AnandTech Moderator/Administrator

Last edited by a moderator:

Techhog

Platinum Member
Sep 11, 2013
You need to give us a budget. Also, the requirements for that game are completely artificial. You can play it on a 6770. Not at max, but depending on your resolution you can make it playable.

techtechie

Nov 5, 2013
You need to give us a budget. Also, the requirements for that game are completely artificial. You can play it on a 6770. Not at max, but depending on your resolution you can make it playable.

firstly my resolution will be around 1080p by christmas time (getting me a monitor then) i was told it was a little bit of a weak GPU. Also im shopping used so my budget is around 70-80ish i saw than i can get the 7790 for 80ar new so im gonna base my budget sorta off that

Last edited: