radeon 64 ddr performance?

leebone

Apr 6, 2001
just installed the radeon 64ddr vivo,i'm not getting great performance. i'm getting jerky 3d performance&not so high fps.i've installed the latest 4in1 driver as well.does any one know the fix for this prob? here's my system spec's. amd athlon t bird 1 gig. asus a7 pro. 512megs pc 133 30gig quantum fb. sb live win98 se. thank you for any help you can give. :confused:

EMAN

Banned
Jan 28, 2000
follow the direction rage3d.

Follow this guide to install your drivers. It has always worked for me.

Cipherous

Aug 4, 2001
wow, you and me almost have the same system ;) You definitely want to get the latest 4 in 1 drivers and the latest Radeon drivers and tune your BIOs too (go to www.madonion.com) and for myself, also installing norton system works pro helped out too!!! I know the 3d gameplay for your system shouldn't be jerky at all, its probably due to your hard drive being fragmented (you can use the win98 disk defrag-er) or improper BIOs settings or some driver conflicts. I am happy with my radeon, big step up from my Diamond Stealth S540

PointlesS

Mar 16, 2001

<< I am happy with my radeon, big step up from my Diamond Stealth S540 >>

heh...I got a Stealth also...still using it....doesn't it rock? lol....the latest drivers are from november 2000....soon I'll be able to celebrate the last time S3/Diamond released a driver set...