- Nov 10, 2007
Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 21.9.2 Release Notes | AMD
Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 21.9.2 Highlights
- World War Z™: Aftermath
- Diablo® II: Resurrected™
- Up to 13% increase in performance in Diablo® II: Resurrected™ @ 4K Very High settings, using Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 21.9.2 on the 12GB Radeon™ RX 6700XT graphics card, versus the previous software driver edition 21.9.1.RS-403
- New World™
- In Radeon™ Software, the CPU Additional Metrics section within the Performance tab may be missing for some users.
- Some users may receive a compatibility error message when they attempt to load a previously saved tuning profile.
- While playing Hitman™ 3 on some AMD Graphics products such as Radeon™ RX 6800 XT, users may experience an issue where water along the shores becomes missing.
- The Auto Overclock feature for CPU in Radeon™ Software may be missing for some users with an AMD Ryzen™ 5000 series processor and AMD Radeon™ 6000 series graphics card.
AMD Link for Windows Known Issues
- Open Broadcaster Software™ may continue to run in the background after a user ends a recording session and closes the application.
- Driver timeouts may be experienced while playing a game & streaming a video simultaneously on some AMD Graphics products such as Radeon™ RX 500 Series Graphics.
- AMD Radeon™ Software may crash or become unresponsive while playing some DirectX® 11 games such as PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds™ with multiple displays connected in extended mode.
- Playing Horizon Zero Dawn™ for an extended period may lead to a driver timeout or game crash on some AMD Graphics products such as Radeon™ RX 6700 XT.
- Enhanced Sync may cause a black screen to occur when enabled on some games and system configurations. Any users who may be experiencing issues with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it as a temporary workaround.
- Radeon performance metrics and logging features may intermittently report extremely high and incorrect memory clock values.
- Intermittent grey frame corruption might be observed when streaming with HEVC on certain configurations via an Internet connection. A workaround is to use the AVC encoding setting instead.
- RS-403 – Testing conducted by AMD as of September 17, 2021, on a test system comprised of a Ryzen 7 5800X CPU, 16GB DDR4, Radeon RX 6700 XT GPU, and Windows Pro, with Radeon Software Adrenalin 21.9.2 and 21.9.1 on Diablo II: Resurrected. Game tested with very high preset at 4K. Performance may vary.
The Radeon Software Adrenalin 21.9.2 installation package contains the following:
- Radeon Software Adrenalin 21.9.2 Driver Version 21.30.17.05 for Windows® 10 (Windows Driver Store Version 30.0.13017.5006).