- Nov 10, 2007
Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 21.7.2 Release Notes | AMD
Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 21.7.2 Highlights
Added Vulkan® Support
- This extension introduces extensible versions of the Vulkan® buffer and image copy commands that can now accept extension-specific information via their copy parameters.
- This extension allows more states to be set dynamically to reduce the number of unique pipeline state objects used by an application.
- Game Compatibility advisor in AMD Radeon™ Software may incorrectly advise some users their CPU and/or GPU do not meet the minimum requirements to play some games. If some users are still experiencing this issue, reinstall or upgrade your driver and perform a factory reset. Learn more from AMD here on performing a factory reset.
- If a Blue or Black screen is observed in mobile systems, temporarily disable Enhanced sign-in.
- Resident Evil Village™ may experience an intermittent application hang or TDR on AMD Radeon™ VII graphics products in the first mission of the game.
- A Blue or Black screen may be observed after updating to the latest Radeon™ Software when core isolation is enabled.
AMD Link for Windows Known Issues
- Driver timeouts may be experienced while playing a game & streaming a video simultaneously on some AMD Graphics products such as Radeon™ RX 500 Series Graphics.
- Users may experience difficulties ending a recording session on Open Broadcaster Software™ when recording in H265/HEVC codec on some AMD Graphics products such as Radeon™ RX 6800XT.
- AMD Radeon™ Software may crash or become unresponsive while playing some DirectX® 11 games such as PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds™ with multiple displays connected in extended mode.
- Playing Horizon Zero Dawn™ for an extended period may lead to a driver timeout or game crash on some AMD Graphics products such as Radeon™ RX 6700 XT.
- Enhanced Sync may cause a black screen to occur when enabled on some games and system configurations. Any users who may be experiencing issues with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it as a temporary workaround.
- Connecting two displays with large differences in resolution/refresh rates may cause flickering on Radeon™ RX Vega series graphics products.
- Radeon performance metrics and logging features may intermittently report extremely high and incorrect memory clock values.
- Intermittent grey frame corruption might be observed when streaming with HEVC on certain configurations via an Internet connection. A workaround is to use the AVC encoding setting instead.
The Radeon Software Adrenalin 21.7.2 installation package contains the following:
- Radeon Software Adrenalin 21.7.2 Driver Version 21.20.21.01 for Windows® 10 (Windows Driver Store Version 27.20.22021.1002).