- Nov 10, 2007
Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 21.11.3 Release Notes | AMD
Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 21.11.3 Highlights
- Microsoft Flight Simulator™: Game of the Year Edition
- Farming Simulator 22™
- Additional Vulkan® extensions. Click here for more information.
- Driver timeouts or game crashes may be experienced by some users while playing Battlefield™ 2042 on some AMD Graphics products such as Radeon™ RX 6900 XT Graphics.
- While playing DayZ™, some users may experience stuttering or poor performance on some AMD Graphics products such as Radeon™ RX 5700 XT Graphics.
- Some users may experience elevated disk space consumption by the Multimedia Athena Dumps folder.
AMD Link for Windows Known Issues
- During Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy™ gameplay, some users may experience driver timeouts on some AMD Graphics products such as Radeon™ RX 5500 XT Graphics. A temporary workaround is to disable the Radeon™ Anti-Lag feature in Radeon™ Software.
- Visual artifacts may be observed while playing Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War on some AMD Graphics products such as Radeon™ RX 6800M Graphics.
- While playing PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds™ with multiple displays connected in extended mode, Radeon™ Software may become unresponsive when the user is in the lobby and attempts to open Radeon Software on the secondary display via the context menu. A temporary workaround is to press the Alt + R keyboard shortcut if this happens.
- Enhanced Sync may cause a black screen to occur when enabled on some games and system configurations. Any users who may be experiencing issues with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it as a temporary workaround.
- Radeon performance metrics and logging features may intermittently report extremely high and incorrect memory clock values.
- Intermittent grey frame corruption might be observed when streaming with HEVC on certain configurations via an Internet connection. A workaround is to use the AVC encoding setting instead.
- Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 21.11.3 does not provide support for Halo Infinite™ (Multiplayer mode). The Radeon™ Software Adrenalin driver that provides support & game optimizations for Halo Infinite™ (Multiplayer mode) is an early release preview of an upcoming driver and can be found here.
The Radeon Software Adrenalin 21.11.3 installation package contains the following:
- Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 21.11.3 Driver Version 21.30.37.01 for Windows® 10 and Windows® 11 (Windows Driver Store Version 30.0.13037.1003).