- Nov 10, 2007
Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 21.10.2 Release Notes | AMD
Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 21.10.2 Highlights
- Back 4 Blood™
- The Riftbreaker™
- Driver timeouts or black screens may be experienced while playing Assassin’s Creed® Origins on some AMD Graphics products such as Radeon™ RX 580 Graphics.
- Some users may experience a game freeze when they attempt to launch Dota 2™ using OpenGL®.
- Open Broadcaster Software™ may continue to run in the background after a user ends a recording session and closes the application.
AMD Link for Windows Known Issues
- Some users may experience elevated memory consumption by the Multimedia Athena Dumps folder.
- In Radeon™ Software, the CPU Tuning feature may be missing for some users with AMD Processors such as Ryzen™ 9 5950X Processor.
- AMD Radeon™ Software may crash or become unresponsive while playing some DirectX® 11 games such as PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds™ with multiple displays connected in extended mode.
- Enhanced Sync may cause a black screen to occur when enabled on some games and system configurations. Any users who may be experiencing issues with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it as a temporary workaround.
- Radeon performance metrics and logging features may intermittently report extremely high and incorrect memory clock values.
- Intermittent grey frame corruption might be observed when streaming with HEVC on certain configurations via an Internet connection. A workaround is to use the AVC encoding setting instead.
The Radeon Software Adrenalin 21.10.2 installation package contains the following:
- Radeon Software Adrenalin 21.10.2 Driver Version 21.30.25.05 for Windows® 10 and Windows® 11 (Windows Driver Store Version 30.0.13025.5005).