- Nov 10, 2007
Article Number RN-RAD-WIN-20-1-3
Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.1.3 Highlights
- Radeon RX 5600 XT
- An intermittent black screen or loss of display may occur when performing parallel actions such as web browsing, gaming or watching video.
- A limited number of games such as Nioh™, Dragon Quest Builders 2™, WWE™2K20, Dead or Alive 6™ and Atelier Ryza™ may crash or fail to launch.
- Wolfenstein™ 2: The New Colossus is not detected in Radeon Software games manager.
- Text overflow in some UI boxes or toast messages may be experienced in some language localizations.
- Fan Tuning may change back to the default state when switching between available GPUs.
- Copy text options are not available in the display specs table for Radeon Software.
- An intermittent black screen or loss of display may occur when the system is left idle at desktop.
- Factory Reset install may keep previously configured Radeon Software game profiles. This can cause mismatch between global graphics settings and per profile settings.
- Grand Theft Auto™ 5 may experience a system hang or black screen at launch, when opening Radeon Overlay while in game, or after performing a task switch while in game.
- Audio may intermittently be missing from Radeon ReLive recordings near the end of recorded clips.
- Integer Scaling may cause some video content to show flicker when the display resolution is set to less than native resolution.
- Multiple games may have very dark or very bright graphics in game when HDR is enabled in Windows®.
- Radeon Anti-Lag enable and disable beep notifications may be played in error when individually pressing keys assigned to the hotkey.
- The Radeon Software Overlay hotkey notification may sometimes be displayed during video playback in web browsers or launching some video player applications.
- Integer Scaling option is not showing up or available on some Windows®7 system configurations.
- Radeon Software may open with an inconsistent size or may not keep its previously set size when opened.
- Some Vulkan® gaming applications may crash when performing a task switch with Radeon Image Sharpening enabled.
- Some Radeon RX 5700 series graphics users may intermittently experience a black screen while gaming or on desktop. A potential temporary workaround is disabling hardware acceleration in applications running in the background such as web browsers or Discord.
- AMD Ryzen™ Mobile Processors with Radeon™ Vega Graphics FAQ for Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition can be found here.
The Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.1.3 installation package contains the following:
- Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.1.3 Driver Version 19.50.15.01 (Windows Driver Store Version 26.20.15015.1007)