Quoting Winston Churchill’s criticism of Islam contributes to U.K. politician’s arres

OutHouse

Lifer
Jun 5, 2000
England, what is wrong with you?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...me-ministers-words-Islam-campaign-speech.html

quoted from Winston Churchill's book The River War
“The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men. Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities – but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith.”

Last edited:

Zaap

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2008
"Racial harassment?"

Wow. Sounds like the nanny state over there is what the totalitarian left over here (so far) only dreams about.

Orignal Earl

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2005
Heh the end of that quote, missing from most of the links

and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilisation of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilisation of ancient Rome.”

I wonder what he would of said if got to know any Southern Baptists

Apr 27, 2012
England is losing freedom of speech and becoming a backwards country. This is completely unacceptable and it's disgusting many but not all POS leftist scumbags won't call out this nonsense.

This is too much political correctness and the failure of multiculturalism.

Orignal Earl

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2005
England is losing freedom of speech and becoming a backwards country. This is completely unacceptable and it's disgusting many but not all POS leftist scumbags won't call out this nonsense.

You are an extremist and a threat to everything the US stands for

Apr 27, 2012
You are an extremist and a threat to everything the US stands for

You are a pathetic excuse of a human being.

This man was arrested for expressing his freedom of speech but you won't call out what happened because you're a politically correct coward and troll who would rather attack me.

Agent11

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2006
Settle down kids.

It is a bit alarming that you can be arrested for quoting Churchill in England though.

Orignal Earl

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2005
Settle down kids.

It is a bit alarming that you can be arrested for quoting Churchill in England though.

Incor can be arrested for pushing his hate speech on the internet in Canada too
He would get his day in court, beg Obama to help him out and probably sent home packing where he can do his thing in peace
He can't respect our laws here, he don't deserve to be here

Last edited:

Agent11

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2006
So the social impact of a specific religion is off limits for public discussion? What if it were Scientology rather than Islam?

Veliko

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2011

I live in England and it's chuffing marvellous at the moment, just had a bonfire and a curry.

Orignal Earl

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2005
So the social impact of a specific religion is off limits for public discussion? What if it were Scientology rather than Islam?

Can you show me some of this discussion Incor could be included in?
What he does is not discussion, the guy does not have the brain power, he pushes a hate agenda, he lies and just calls everyone idiots
He runs on his beliefs, just like religious extremists do

nehalem256

Lifer
Apr 13, 2012

Scientology has received critical judgements from British courts, calling it "pernicious nonsense,"[1] "dangerous material"[1] and "immoral and socially obnoxious".[2] It has been described in Parliament as a socially harmful enterprise which indoctrinates children and other vulnerable people by "ignorantly practising quasi-psychological techniques".[3] The UK Government's 1971 official report into Scientology was highly critical,[3] as was another report prepared secretly several years later.[4] Since then, the Church has been recognised as a religion by some authorities, but is not itself a registered charity
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientology_in_the_United_Kingdom

I am sensing a lot of people are going to need to be rounded up and thrown in jail.

Apr 27, 2012
Settle down kids.

It is but the leftists won't do anything.

Incor can be arrested for pushing his hate speech on the internet in Canada too
He would get his day in court, beg Obama to help him out and probably sent home packing where he can do his thing in peace
He can't respect our laws here, he don't deserve to be here

I am not in Canada you moron.

RampantAndroid

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2004

They don't have a bill of rights there, things like free speech are not guaranteed rights IIRC.

Their problem, not mine.

Apr 27, 2012

Earl is an extremist. He has the chance to call out these idiots for attacking free speech and what does the coward do? He decides to troll because he can't accept what is going on. A truly pathetic excuse of a human being.

Orignal Earl

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2005
Earl is an extremist. He has the chance to call out these idiots for attacking free speech and what does the coward do? He decides to troll because he can't accept what is going on. A truly pathetic excuse of a human being.

My kids knew better then doing this "I'm not you are" before they were 3 years old, and they at least had the whole adorable thing going for them

Last edited:

TerryMathews

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

Can't expect a subject to speak against the crown can you?

Orignal Earl

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2005
Can't expect a subject to speak against the crown can you?

That makes no sense in any way
Even in England they do all the time
I don't blame you, your just ignorant

dce366e5b2477feff77dab300bd4239b.jpg

Last edited:

Nebor

Lifer
Jun 24, 2003
Utterly outrageous. They can walk the streets of London with signs saying "Death to infidels" but a British politician can't quote Churchill because it's harassment? I feel sorry for the native English.

Orignal Earl

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2005
Utterly outrageous. They can walk the streets of London with signs saying "Death to infidels" but a British politician can't quote Churchill because it's harassment? I feel sorry for the native English.

All I can find on this is dailymail, the blaze, here, Jihadwatch and pamelageller on this story
Best wait for full real story

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
All I can find on this is dailymail, the blaze, here, Jihadwatch and pamelageller on this story
Best wait for full real story

You silly man! If those are the only websites reporting this then obviously there is a concerted effort to conceal this!

Why wait for facts?