Quiz: How much do you know about World Politic?

Kinniken

Dec 17, 2003
I realise that this is borderline spamming, but I still thought posters here would be interested by that World Today Quiz. It has five difficulty settings, and contains questions covering the whole planet, from elections in Brazil to Chinese economic growth.
Better yet, visitors are warmly encouraged to submit additional questions. Relatively easy questions are the most welcomed though, making impossible one is too easy ;)
If enough people participate, this has the potential to be a very, very interesting Quiz.
BTW, there is also a "World History" and a Science & Technology quizzes on the same website.
Have fun!

chess9

Elite member
Apr 15, 2000
19/20 on the easy "World Today" quiz. Nice site and thanks for that. :)

-Robert

maluckey

Platinum Member
Jan 31, 2003
Wow! I thought I did well, but only got 15 on the easy "world today" quiz. I got 17 on the Science normal rest though.

daniel1113

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2003
18/20 on the Hardest World Today Quiz.

19/20 on the Hardest World History Quiz.

Guess I need to study up... :)

OsSpengler

Dec 17, 2003
I'm sure we're all well aware of the flaws and biases inherrent in standardized testing.

Well, flawed and biased this test is! How does this test quiz you at all about world politics? Most of it is history--with an even heavier concentration in the so-called "difficult" tests.

All of the questions border on triviality. It's like a Jeopardy of obscure questions! Please, they might as well be asking what so-in-so's middle name was and how tall he was.

These are not politics; not world events; and nothing of significance. Give them as much credence as you would any standardized test.