Quick Question

Confusednewbie1552

Golden Member
Jun 24, 2004
Is there a website that tells you the meaning/story of certain songs? Wikipedia doesn't work all the time unfortunately =/

Jhill

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2001
You see, Rudolph was the reindeer that had a bright nose. all the other reindeer didn't let him play because they thought his nose was funny. but he helped them through a foggy night because his nose was so bright. Then they let him play again with them because he helped them.

Hope that helped.

TheNewbie

Jul 17, 2007
Originally posted by: Jhill
You see, Rudolph was the reindeer that had a bright nose. all the other reindeer didn't let him play because they thought his nose was funny. but he helped them through a foggy night because his nose was so bright. Then they let him play again with them because he helped them.

Hope that helped.

So what you're saying basically is that all the other reindeers were a bunch of assholes. That is upsetting my friend. The reindeers that is.

Jhill

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2001
Originally posted by: TheNewbie

Hope that helped.

So what you're saying basically is that all the other reindeers were a bunch of assholes. That is upsetting my friend. The reindeers that is.

Have you ever met a reindeer that wasn't a complete asshole?

MyThirdEye

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2005
Step 1: Open up new internet browser.
Step 2: Type "www.google.com" in the address bar at the top of the page.
Step 3: Type "Song Meanings" in the search bar.
Step 4: Hit search.
Step 5: It's look at the monitor, and read the words that come up.
Step 6: Choose the best one.

I know that using Google can be a very difficult process, so feel free to contact me via pm with any questions regarding how to use the internet.

TheNewbie

Jul 17, 2007
Originally posted by: TheNewbie

Hope that helped.

Have you ever met a reindeer that wasn't a complete asshole?

Well, Rudolph is supposed to be swell little chap..

Confusednewbie1552

Golden Member
Jun 24, 2004
so i forget to use google once in my life and you all jump on me like a bunch of ravenous starved african lions eating the last succulent fresh meat of the evening antelope kill

mrSHEiK124

Lifer
Mar 6, 2004
Originally posted by: Confusednewbie1552
so i forget to use google once in my life and you all jump on me like a bunch of ravenous starved african lions eating the last succulent fresh meat of the evening antelope kill

Yup, or we just act like you ate our first borns. That's how ATOT works :p