Quick question re: getting kicked in the nuts

Agentbolt

Diamond Member
Jul 9, 2004
I remember reading somewhere that when a girl gets kicked in the groin, contrary to popular belief, it's still extraordinarily painful for them. I mean more painful than a kick would normally be. Something about how the entire area down there is very sensitive and doesn't react to trauma well. Not as bad as it is for a guy, but still, really really painful.

Can someone confirm this? I know I'm not crazy, I definitely read this somewhere.

effowe

Diamond Member
Nov 1, 2004
I heard the equivalent to a nut shot would be a boob punch.

pontifex

Lifer
Dec 5, 2000
Originally posted by: biggestmuff
Huh? Wouldn't it hurt if you were kicked on the chin? Or do you have balls there, too?

balls on his chin? his own or someone elses? :Q

although based on some of his posts, he might just have a d*ck up his ass

NuclearNed

Raconteur
May 18, 2001
It sounds like someone needs to set up a good old-fashioned game of Roshambo with their wife. The first person to collapse loses. The stakes? Bragging rights for their entire gender.

manowar821

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2007
My girly told me once that she landed her crotch directly on her own heel. The pain she described to me directly mirrors the pain that a man feels from being kicked full steam ahead in the balls.

So... Just.. Don't kick people in the groin, it's not very nice... Unless it's a self-defense move. :p

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
Originally posted by: effowe
I heard the equivalent to a nut shot would be a boob punch.

This is correct...something about there being a lot of nerves there IIRC.