Questions

biostud

Lifer
Feb 27, 2003
If the best way to make the right decission, is to know as much as possible about the subject you're going to make a decission about, then you need to ask questions, right?

If you agree on this, then when a person asks a new question you will know that you don't know the everything about a subject, because you hadn't thought about it in that way before. (If you had the question wouldn't be new :))

A question will only give a small part of "the truth", but the more questions the better we can make judgement. So to find "the truth" you shouldn't seek answers but ask questions. You might think that it's the same thing but it's not.

Answers has source, and this source will always be subjective more or less. And the most important question i: Why does this source give me this information?

Another very important thing is to ask youself: Why am I right? and do it repeadetly until you can come up with no more answers. Hopefully you've found some good reasons, and not just because it feels right. If you cannot find rational arguments your arguments does not hold any value in a serious discussion. Except of course in Ethical and Religious discussions where feelings, beliefs and other irrational arguments are necessary.

I would like to play a game, if anyone is interested.

Subject: Who should be the next President of America

Question: What is the best aspect of keeping Bush in the White house?

The way the game is played: The person who answers my question MUST put up a question of his own, so the next can answer, and he ofcourse also need to make a question etc. etc.

By choosing the questions you should be able shift focus to what you think is the most important aspect of this sherade.

Go play now.......... :)

GoPackGo

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 2003
Originally posted by: CADkindaGUY
Originally posted by: XZeroII
He dresses nice.

What is the best aspect of Kerry?

His new haircut.

Q: Does Edwards have more or less "face value" than kerry? (basically who is prettier)

CkG

Edwards...much better than the modern day Andrew Jackson

Q: Will Israel and Palestine ever find peace?

Czar

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: GoPackGo
He dresses nice.

His new haircut.

Q: Does Edwards have more or less "face value" than kerry? (basically who is prettier)

CkG

maybe when the old and currently ruling generation passes on

Q: What will happen in the US if the fan base of either democrats or republicans (the ones who always vote for one party regardless of issues or performance) will grow so that one party has always a majority?

smashp

Platinum Member
Aug 30, 2003
Originally posted by: Czar
He dresses nice.

His new haircut.

CkG

Q: What will happen in the US if the fan base of either democrats or republicans (the ones who always vote for one party regardless of issues or performance) will grow so that one party has always a majority?

Pat Robertson will Be elected

Q.Do You believe that Men that seek power, do so for the benifit of All or the few?

GoPackGo

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 2003
Originally posted by: smashp
Originally posted by: Czar
He dresses nice.

His new haircut.

CkG

Pat Robertson will Be elected

Q.Do You believe that Men that seek power, do so for the benifit of All or the few?

I think when they start out, many do to benefit all, but special intrests step in and take over...I wouldn't be surprised if there isn't a hint of truth in Eddie Murphy's "The Distinguished Gentlemen"

Q: Can someone be pro-Military - one that can vanquish any enemy, pro-Environment, pro-American Jobs, pro-Freedom, pro-Education, anti-Social Security for those under 40, pro-Universal Health Care, and Anti-RIAA all at the same time?