- Jan 2, 2023
I have a wifi 6E enabled modem and 1.5g internet. I am considering to buy a PCIE Wifi 6E card. The modem is downstairs and my PC is on the second floor upstairs....
- How does this setup compare with powerline ? In terms of speed and latency ?
- The PCIE wifi 6e card in the link above has an M.2 ax210 intel card under the heatsink ? Can I swap it with an Intel ax411 ?
- Does the card in the link cause any latency ? Because there are two interfaces, PCIE and M.2 ? Is there any overhead ? Does it increase CPU usage ?
- Are USB Wifi 6e adapters worth it ? USB bandwidth could be shared ? USB has more overhead ? Latency is higher ? USB adapter increases CPU usage ?
- What is the minimum speed that I will get with this Wifi 6E setup ? Will I get at least 700mbps with my 1.5g internet ?