Question to T-MOBILE users.......

krunchykrome

Lifer
Dec 28, 2003
I have been using T-Mobile for two years now. About a month or so ago, I think I remember seeing a commercial saying that weekend minutes now included all day on Friday. I assumed that everyone got this new feature. But my weekend minutes are still from Friday 11:59pm to Sunday 11:59pm. I then called T-Mobile, and I asked them when my weekend minutes are from (an indirect question) and she told me Friday 11:59pm-Sunday 11:59pm. ANybody know anything about this....perhaps a link on their website that describes it?
T-Mobile

krunchykrome

Lifer
Dec 28, 2003
I think that it's only with new plans.

But that just wouldn't be right, thats not a sweet deal on a phone or something, thats like a whole other service that new customers can get, but loyal 2 year customers are Sh*t outta luck.

DarkManXY2G

Dec 4, 2000
The 3 day weekend plans were part of a promotional plan. To get this, you would have had to change your plan and probably renew your contract. Acutally its not that good of a deal because you don't get unlimited night and calls after 9 are taken from your anytime minutes. To get unlimited nights you would have to pay extra. If you reall would like to add the 3 day weekends, you could probably call up T-mobile and ask to change you plan to reflect it.

NutBucket

Lifer
Aug 30, 2000
Originally posted by: krunchykrome
I think that it's only with new plans.

But that just wouldn't be right, thats not a sweet deal on a phone or something, thats like a whole other service that new customers can get, but loyal 2 year customers are Sh*t outta luck.

That's the way it works with most providers, except mine:p;)

krunchykrome

Lifer
Dec 28, 2003

I had sprint for a while, I didnt like them much. As a matter of fact, Im sick of most cell phone companies. Sprint was bad, T-Mobile barely gets reception anywhere. My plans have been up for a few months now, Im just paying month to month. Maybe it's time to go with someone else.