Question for Treo Users

Ilmater

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2002
So I got a Treo 700p last night, and synched with my work computer. It put my few personal contacts in the phone. Then last night I deleted the ones I didn't want, updated those that needed it, and added all the numbers from my old phone.

My question is, will it erase the two hours of work I put into adding all those phone numbers when I synch with my work computer again?

Ilmater

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2002
Originally posted by: thirdeye
No, it should just copy them from the phone to your Outlook contacts.
Should? It took me HOURS to get this stuff on my phone. I have to be sure it's not going to get rid of them.

webdave

Jun 18, 2004
digitaljargon.wordpress.com
Right click on the hotsync sys. tray icon and go to Custom. Set the Contacts conduit to have the Device to overwrite the Computer. This will make a copy of your contacts in Outlook.

mrizvi66

Dec 16, 2005
the whole point of syncing them is to make them both the same....whatever is missing from the phone or the computer will get copied over to either device unless you tell it not too....

Ilmater

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2002
Originally posted by: webdave
Right click on the hotsync sys. tray icon and go to Custom. Set the Contacts conduit to have the Device to overwrite the Computer. This will make a copy of your contacts in Outlook.
I love you, Webdave.

Perfect! Thanks!