Question for Men and Men only

Dofuss3000

Golden Member
Feb 10, 2001
Originally posted by: jadinolf
Time on your hands, eh?

Yes.... and about two to three hundred lesbian related fantasies that I plan to make reality one day.

Jun 27, 2005
Originally posted by: Dofuss3000
Time on your hands, eh?

Yes.... and about two to three hundred lesbian related fantasies that I plan to make reality one day.

If I were a super hot lebian I wouldn't have a penis to stick into a woman. That also means no BJ's. That would suck. (No pun intended) I'm happy being a man.

Shawn

Lifer
Apr 20, 2003
Originally posted by: Whoozyerdaddy
Time on your hands, eh?

If I were a super hot lebian I wouldn't have a penis to stick into a woman. That also means no BJ's. That would suck. (No pun intended) I'm happy being a man.

True, but if you were a super hot lesbian you could probably get more hot women than you could otherwise.

Jun 27, 2005
Originally posted by: Shawn
Time on your hands, eh?

True, but if you were a super hot lesbian you could probably get more hot women than you could otherwise.
Umm... Ok. Then what? You still don't have a penis.

Balt

Lifer
Mar 12, 2000
Time on your hands, eh?

How exactly do you plan to make it a reality? Plan on going through with the operation?

Dofuss3000

Golden Member
Feb 10, 2001
Originally posted by: Balt
Time on your hands, eh?

How exactly do you plan to make it a reality? Plan on going through with the operation?

Yes, I also plan to go into Cognitive Neuroscience and Neuroanatomy so I can learn how to make the changes needed to certain cortical areas. It really depends on how much of me I want to retain. If I want to be a male mind inside a female body with the ability to experience female sexual pleasure (which will be extremely kinky, to say the least), or if I want to become as much of a female that I can, or if I want become something entirely different than those two options. A nanotech lesbian (one that can switch sexual organs at any given notice) is an option, albeit perhaps an impossible one for quite a long time.

Jun 27, 2005
Time on your hands, eh?

Yes, I also plan to go into Cognitive Neuroscience and Neuroanatomy so I can learn how to make the changes needed to certain cortical areas. It really depends on how much of me I want to retain. If I want to be a male mind inside a female body with the ability to experience female sexual pleasure (which will be extremely kinky, to say the least), or if I want to become as much of a female that I can, or if I want become something entirely different than those two options. A nanotech lesbian (one that can switch sexual organs at any given notice) is an option, albeit perhaps an impossible one for quite a long time.
There are thousands of "minor" variables I have to work out as well.

Maybe you should just leave your parent's basement and experience real life. You kind of sound like that programmer guy in Grandma's Boy.

eits

Lifer
Jun 4, 2005
www.integratedssr.com
absolutely.

conversely, if i could become a super hot heterosexual male celebrity, i would be them, too.

whatever would make life easier for me i'm all for it.

Dofuss3000

Golden Member
Feb 10, 2001
Time on your hands, eh?

Maybe you should just leave your parent's basement and experience real life. You kind of sound like that programmer guy in Grandma's Boy.

My goal is to become a super-brilliant super-hot lesbian... I doubt any of our goals are 1/1,000 as cool as mine. I have news for you... there is no such thing as "real life" as thought up by boring people (i.e 99.99% of humanity)... the only thing that is real is the laws of physics and cortical tissue. I will make my dreams a reality while almost everyone else follows the rules of the "real-world."

Jun 27, 2005
Time on your hands, eh?

My goal is to become a super-brilliant super-hot lesbian... I doubt any of our goals are 1/1,000 as cool as mine. I have news for you... there is no such thing as "real life" as thought up by boring people (i.e 99.99% of humanity)... the only thing that is real is the laws of physics and cortical tissue. I will make my dreams a reality while almost everyone else follows the rules of the "real-world."
You sound like someone I know. Scary.

Good luck with your transformation...

eits

Lifer
Jun 4, 2005
www.integratedssr.com
Time on your hands, eh?

who cares? women have better orgasms than guys... the next time you're with a girl and you make her orgasm (hopefully, you're able to), look at how long it takes her to recover vs how long it takes you to recover and act normal again. guaranteed that she's euphoric for a LOT longer than you are.

Lord Evermore

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
Will this be the same sort of reality where thinking really hard can make things levitate, and cancer can be cured by waving your hands over it?

Perhaps one day in the far future something like that could be done. Certainly not within your lifetime.

I'm kinky, I wouldn't mind being able to switch bodies back and forth, but I'd rather be a man than a "natural" type female at this point. No periods, end of debate there. I don't think my mind would need to be changed in any particular way to be "more female", i.e., changing emotions and stuff, because then of course I wouldn't be ME anymore.

Jun 27, 2005
Originally posted by: eits
Time on your hands, eh?

who cares? women have better orgasms than guys... the next time you're with a girl and you make her orgasm (hopefully, you're able to), look at how long it takes her to recover vs how long it takes you to recover and act normal again. guaranteed that she's euphoric for a LOT longer than you are.

Hmm... She has hers, and another and another... then I have mine. She's ready to go and I need a nap. I say mine wins. And besides... If I make her orgasm it's because I have my PENIS in her. :D

Chrono

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2001
Oh hell yeah. I would love to be a hot lesbo and have hot sex with another hot lesbo.

Dofuss3000

Golden Member
Feb 10, 2001
Will this be the same sort of reality where thinking really hard can make things levitate, and cancer can be cured by waving your hands over it?

Perhaps one day in the far future something like that could be done. Certainly not within your lifetime.

Ever heard of biological immortality, artificial general intelligence, nanotechnology and good old hard work?

Lord Evermore

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999

Ever heard of biological immortality, artificial general intelligence, nanotechnology and good old hard work?

Yes in a general way but never specifying biological since there's not much in the way of other types of immortality; yes; yes; and yes. I don't see what that has to do with a complete lack of the first 2 of those existing or being likely to exist within the next hundred years, and the 3rd only existing in a technical dictionary definition way, or with the possibility of us completely and utterly understanding human consciousness and perfecting every possible field of medical technology in your lifetime (because in order to do what you want, everything will have to be improved radically, such as healing, brain surgery, hormones, cloning, et cetera). Oh yeah, and that YOU will do all of those things.

Sure it's a nice goal to be thinking of, but not a realistic one in any way, and could easily deflect someone from making a real contribution because they ignored goals that could be more easily achieved.