Question about Santana's "Why Don't You and I"

dvdrdiscs

Oct 27, 2003
So who is this featuring? His CD said Alex Band but google said it's Chad Kroeger from Nickelback. I heard it on the radio and it does sound more like Nickelback but samples from online doesn't sound like it is Nickelback. Are there different versions?

dvdrdiscs

Oct 27, 2003
Originally posted by: WinkOsmosis
Why is he always featuring someone? Can't he make his own damn music anymore?

Cuz he's known for playing the guitar and not singing?
rolleye.gif

Dec 28, 2001
Originally posted by: dvdrdiscs
So who is this featuring? His CD said Alex Band but google said it's Chad Kroeger from Nickelback. I heard it on the radio and it does sound more like Nickelback but samples from online doesn't sound like it is Nickelback. Are there different versions?

There are two versions. His CD includes the Alex Band one but not the Chad Kroger one. I've heard that Chad's not too happy about that . . ..

dvdrdiscs

Oct 27, 2003
Originally posted by: Jehovah

There are two versions. His CD includes the Alex Band one but not the Chad Kroger one. I've heard that Chad's not too happy about that . . ..

I see. Thanks for clearing that up. I like the Chad version better. Happen to know if it's on any CD?

Kraft Single

Oct 20, 1999
Originally posted by: Jehovah

I see. Thanks for clearing that up. I like the Chad version better. Happen to know if it's on any CD?

I like the Alex Band version better personally. oh we should do a poll! hehe.