question about finding a particular type of CD-R online

Spike

Diamond Member
Aug 27, 2001
ok, the other day I was in a Target over in Bellevue (next to Seattle, WA) I found this 50 (maybe it was a 30-pack, but I could almost swear it was a 50) of color fujifilm cd-r's. They were TY made (as is all fuji's I have seen so far) and where in spindle form. I did not buy them (stupid me) because I was not really thinking. I have all-ready returned to Spokane and could not find them at any target here. Does anyone know where I can buy color fuji cd-r's online in SPINDLE form? I can find those color in jewel cases anywhere but I have not been able to find the color ones in the spindle anymore. I would love any help anyone has on this.

Thanks
-Spike

P.S. I am going to bed now so I won't respond tonight but I will check back tomorrow morning... thanks again

Spike

Diamond Member
Aug 27, 2001
yah, we have bestbuy, but they don't have any there, never have. This is the first time I have ever seen the color fuji cd-r's in spindles.

Yah, I do go to UW and will be back in seattle in a month, I am just afraid they will be gone and was hoping to find another source for them online. Thanks for the responses

-spike

P.S. No, I am not a cd-r freak, it just seemed cool to have TY color cd-r's. :)