query: batteries...

Mday

Lifer
Oct 14, 1999
what batteries do you use? not size, but what is on the label?

right now, i am using radioshack, rayovak (max and renewal).

i do not have energizer or duracell.

=)

Viper GTS

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
When I buy batteries they're usually AA's. I normally use rechargeables in my CD player, but occasionally I want the long life of a good battery. Then I get Energizer Lithium. They're like $6 for a pair, but they're good batteries. When I'm feeling cheap I get Duracell's.

Viper GTS

DirkBelig

Banned
Oct 15, 1999
I've been buying the Kirkland (Costco brand) AA's cuz they're like $8-$9 for 40. I use 'em for my MiniMagLite and pager. They last just fine. I buy Duracells or Energizers based on price and size needed, usually at Costco.

I use Rayovac rechargeables for my Palm and Nomad II. They work fine for the Palm but only last at most 3 hours on the Nomad. I had a pack of Ikea (of all places) AA batteries I got for like $2 for 12 that were great. They lasted at least 6 hours on my Nomad. Sometimes freaks outside the subway sell four packs of Duracell batteries in little cardboard box for $1. Those are pretty good too.

VoodooExtreme

Golden Member
Jan 25, 2000
Praetor: Don't know if there is bunny in the Energizer commersial, but i know there is one in the Duracell commersials