Queer eye for a straight guy on in 1 hr 30 minutes for westcoasters on NBC:P

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
apparently nbc jumped on the show now that it did well. only odd thing is they shaved it down from 1 hour to 30 minutes. hmm

ah well, 1 hr 30 minute warning for westcoasters:)

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
yea thats why i can only warn for westcoasters:) too late for you east coasters:p unless you got cable

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
reality shows are in? i dunno. the nbc one was ok, felt too rushed, not enough about how they did things. guess u gotta watch it on cable:p

KGB1

Platinum Member
Dec 29, 2001
Originally posted by: Nocturnal
What's the whole deal with this show?

5 super skinny, good looking, nicely clothed gay guys help out an out of shape, receding hairline, beer drinking straight guy find a girl by looking good
rolleye.gif
and changing his apartment and stuff.

lucky for me I have a lot of "gayness" in me. I am not saying im gay, but my attitude and comments give people the wrong idea and kind make me a appear gay.. I have good taste in fashion, dining, decorating.. though I am very hetero ;)

AnyMal

Lifer
Nov 21, 2001
Originally posted by: KGB

5 super skinny, good looking, nicely clothed gay guys help out an out of shape, receding hairline, beer drinking straight guy find a girl by looking good
rolleye.gif

lucky for me I have a lot of "gayness" in me. I am not saying im gay, but my attitude and comments give people the wrong idea and kind make me a appear gay.. I have good taste in fashion, dining, decorating.. though I am very hetero ;)

No you're not, time to leave that closet behind ;)

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
Originally posted by: KGB

rolleye.gif

your a gay straight guy!

(stolen from sex and the city)