Quarantine Versions

Jon-T

Jun 5, 2011
cuz the other two thread with this exact subject were boring you?

Huh, where is there another thread about musicians locked down at home doing live youtube performances to keep peoples spirits up.

There was a thread about general end of the world / plague / death songs.

And so here are the Rolling Stones isolated in their homes (they old, post guards around their houses) doing a live performance via internet.

Reactions: ondma and gill77

gill77

Aug 3, 2006

My pleasure.
mickey-mouse-vs-darth-vader-star-wars-episode-vii.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Captante

gill77

Aug 3, 2006
Cute however the keyboard players microphone drove me nuts, is it shopped into the video? Has a weird halo around it and seemed fake.

Didn't notice until you pointed it out. Beats me.

Did notice that Sheryl's vocals seemed of good quality with no visible mic. Didn't seem like lip sync.

Feb 4, 2009
Didn't notice until you pointed it out. Beats me.

Did notice that Sheryl's vocals seemed of good quality with no visible mic. Didn't seem like lip sync.

Yeah I noticed that too, obviously some sort of track is running in the background because not all the instruments were being played. I'm not an expert but I know lapel mics have become very good and she appeared to have some sort of ear piece.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Don't think this one qualifies, it's from 2015.

None of the performers were under lock-down in their homes communicating via internet.

...so I wasn't the only one surprised to see a thoroughly-dead David Crosby make an appearance? :D

...ok, checks...well I'll be damned. Crosby is still alive somehow. Could have sworn he died at least 3 years ago. Wonder who I am confusing him for, or if it was a serious illness that he recovered from?

Still, first time I saw that. Lovely.