Quake Live

WicKeD

Golden Member
Nov 20, 2000
I have got gifts for all my kids and wife. Now I am hoping to get a gift for myself.

Any one have an extra Quake Live Beta key they would like to send me for Christmas?

Thanks!

Maleficus

Diamond Member
May 2, 2001
The amount of people that play it is so small as to make the entire thing pointless, let me check my account, if I have one it's yours.

* I have 2 invites, I need both of your email addys

soybeast

Apr 26, 2006
I play it quite a bit. I'm not sure how you can measure whether it's taking off or not when it's a closed beta. They are making a lot of progress though, with new updates fairly frequently.

xCxStylex

Apr 6, 2003
Wow I had no idea this was coming out!1!1!1one. I loved Q3A and was completely in the dark when Q4 came out.
If you have an extra invite, kgw ang@gmail.com <3

WicKeD

Golden Member
Nov 20, 2000
Originally posted by: Maleficus
The amount of people that play it is so small as to make the entire thing pointless, let me check my account, if I have one it's yours.

* I have 2 invites, I need both of your email addys

You have PM for my email.

Thanks!!

KeithTalent

Elite Member | Administrator | No Lifer
Administrator
Nov 30, 2005
How do I know if I have codes to give out? I see nowhere that I can go and look at my account status, it just takes me to the play screen.

KT

n7

Elite Member
Jan 4, 2004
Originally posted by: dguy6789
So Quake Live isn't really taking off much? :(

Kinda hard to take off when they release so few damn keys.

It's gotta be one of the dumbest release strategies i can think of.

The invites are so rare that those who first got in no longer play anymore, so then there come in newer players, who get bored & no longer play since no one else is, & repeat.

Absolutely retarded.

Either make it a tiny closed beta, or open the damn thing to the public.

I haven't played it for i don't know how long now, since there weren't enough people playing when i was, & i'm sure there still aren't now.

So effing dumb...

zerocool84

Lifer
Nov 11, 2004
Originally posted by: n7
Originally posted by: dguy6789
So Quake Live isn't really taking off much? :(

Kinda hard to take off when they release so few damn keys.

It's gotta be one of the dumbest release strategies i can think of.

The invites are so rare that those who first got in no longer play anymore, so then there come in newer players, who get bored & no longer play since no one else is, & repeat.

Absolutely retarded.

Either make it a tiny closed beta, or open the damn thing to the public.

I haven't played it for i don't know how long now, since there weren't enough people playing when i was, & i'm sure there still aren't now.

So effing dumb...

That's really stupid. I hope they have an open beta soon so I can try it out.