QR codes coming to a BSOD near you!

Elixer

Lifer
May 7, 2002
bsod.jpg

Not sure this is better, since, normally, a BSOD is set to auto reboot...

Nov 20, 2009
But most smartphone holders will capture the QR code quickly. This probably has a better chance on gaming consoles.

AMDisTheBEST

Dec 17, 2015
Lol, I have been staring at this image on my monitor couple of times. Combine with updates error,occasional Random disappearence of installed programs and the deadful wifi issues led me to uninstall the operating system for good.

nerp

Diamond Member
Dec 31, 2005
I haven't seen a BSOD in years and years. I fact, I can't remember the last time Windows caused me any problems itself. The only issue I've had in the last few years is display driver weirdness and you can thank Intel for that.

AMDisTheBEST

Dec 17, 2015
I haven't seen a BSOD in years and years. I fact, I can't remember the last time Windows caused me any problems itself. The only issue I've had in the last few years is display driver weirdness and you can thank Intel for that.

Most of the BSOD are too fast to be seen. I believe the system immediately reboots after a crash so all you see are the one microsecond black screen and then windows boot logo

Rhonda the Sly

Nov 22, 2007
Maybe they plan to change the default auto-restart or alter it if it knows it's bugchecked a few times already. Even if they don't, you know what to expect when the PC starts rebooting the second go around.

Either way, this seems like a convenience update. Not a bad addition but I haven't seen a BSOD in a while.