Q: Anyone here own an Alienware PC?

MBentz

Golden Member
Jun 8, 2005
When I bought my Alienware Sentia laptop it came with a $700 MIR... so yeah, I own one.

klah

Diamond Member
Aug 13, 2002
Their revenue was $112,000,000 last year, so apparently tens of thousands of people.

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999
Originally posted by: klah
Their revenue was $112,000,000 last year, so apparently tens of thousands of people.

:Q

dug777

Lifer
Oct 13, 2004
I want one of their A64, SLI, and custom watercooled desktops...buy me one Zimmy old pal ;);)

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999
Originally posted by: dug777
I want one of their A64, SLI, and custom watercooled desktops...buy me one Zimmy old pal ;);)

It's gonna cost you dug777, and yes, nakedness will be involved! :Q

laurenlex

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2004
I have 2. One in my ski chalet in Aspen, the other is in St. Maarten. I didn't have time to build computers for my ski and beach mansions, so I just got those. They seem to work pretty good, but I'm there only a few weeks of the year. I prefer my houses in Ponte Vedra Beach, Manhatten, and Jackson Hole. That's where the good computers are.

Kanalua

Diamond Member
Jun 14, 2001
Originally posted by: laurenlex
I have 2. One in my ski chalet in Aspen, the other is in St. Maarten. I didn't have time to build computers for my ski and beach mansions, so I just got those. They seem to work pretty good, but I'm there only a few weeks of the year. I prefer my houses in Ponte Vedra Beach, Manhatten, and Jackson Hole. That's where the good computers are.

true

HamburgerBoy

Lifer
Apr 12, 2004

You bought two Alienwares and barely even use them? WTF?! Why not just get a Dell?

EDIT: nvm, my sarcasm meter is broken.

Sureshot324

Diamond Member
Feb 4, 2003
Originally posted by: HamburgerBoy

You bought two Alienwares and barely even use them? WTF?! Why not just get a Dell?

EDIT: nvm, my sarcasm meter is broken.

Check your sarcasm meter.