Q-Anon Shaman won't eat in jail because he only eats organic food

GodisanAtheist

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2006
I say organic seed bread + the finest asparagus water for this guy!

This is legit silly though, the one bright side of this whole clown show has been how we've all seen how the emperor has no clothes (Disparity in language used about protesters, disparity in treatment of protestors, disparity in arrests of protestors, "thin blue line" flag means nothing, etc...)

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
I believe they recently dug up a shaman that had fallen sick somewhere in the Southwest some 800 plus years ago during a famine and were able to determine he dies from the a blockage of undigested skeletons of hundreds of grasshoppers he had been fed. But I am pretty sure back then they were guaranteed organic. Somebody should quit fiddling around and hop to it to get him some of those.

Oh, the world owes us shamans a living. Deedle dardle doodle deedle dum.

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi and Captante

zzyzxroad

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2017
I caught a short interview with him as part of the recent coverage and he is really insane. How do people like this function in society?

Reactions: Captante

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
Cool ... maybe he'll starve to death.

Or as an alternative dog-shit IS organic! ;)

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy !!! :mad:

Last edited:
Reactions: Zorba and BUTCH1

Mai72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2012
You leave my wlitle babie alone! He like organic puddin, organic spinach from the brazilian forest, and clean unfiltered water from the alps.

Any less is puire madness. How can my wlitle babie survive? :mad:

Mai72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2012
My wlitle babie also like to sleep on organic bed with dow feathers from the dodo bird, while mozart plays softly in the background.

Any less is torture! :mad:

Steltek

Diamond Member
Mar 29, 2001
I'm surprised that the judge didn't also order the authorities to allow his mommy in to prepare his food and tuck him into his cot each night after giving him a night-night kiss.

Yeah, that douche is gonna really LOVE prison life once he is convicted. I hope he really has fun when his cellmate tucks him in...

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi and Perknose

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
Meh, if he doesn't have a food allergy, then IDC. If he has food allergies, those should be taken into account

Only if they are they kind that makes your throat swell shut ... in which case I suggest force-feeding of those foods exclusively!

:p

Reactions: BUTCH1
Nov 17, 2019
Judge Deborah Fine told the court the reports were "deeply concerning" and ordered Williams to find a way to accommodate Angeli's demands.

In a statement to Newsweek, the U.S. Marshal's Office in Arizona confirmed that if an inmate has dietary requirements related to health issues or religious purposes "every effort is made to observe those needs."

However, in a further update to Newsweek the U.S. Marshal's Office backtracked on the "widely reported misinformation" that Judge Fine ordered Angeli be given an organic diet.

According to a court order signed by Fine, there had been a "misunderstanding" regarding Angeli's dietary requirement.

The affidavit states that Williams was "unsure" whether the restrictive diet was due to medical or religious reasons. There was also no mention of the nature of the restrictive diet, nor is it common for courts to ask about the nature of any request, which could include Kosher or diabetic requirements, due to privacy concerns.

"The Court did not order any specific diet for Mr. Chansley. The Court trusts that the United States Marshal and Mr. Chansley's attorney have already or will communicate about the appropriate course of action regarding any legitimate dietary needs Mr. Chansley may have," Fine wrote.

Fine ordered that the court takes no additional action at this time.

Always gotta dig deeper into the details.

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999

PingSpike

Lifer
Feb 25, 2004
In a statement to Newsweek, the U.S. Marshal's Office in Arizona confirmed that if an inmate has dietary requirements related to health issues or religious purposes "every effort is made to observe those needs."

Hi Guys, according to my religion all my food needs to be served with a government pardon for all crimes. Sorry, its my religion. Also due to low iron I require all my food to be baked with a file inside of it.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Hi Guys, according to my religion all my food needs to be served with a government pardon for all crimes. Sorry, its my religion. Also due to low iron I require all my food to be baked with a file inside of it.

Hey, free practice of religion. Oh, and mine says all drugs are ok, so guess I can't be prosecuted for drug related crimes

• Haha
Reactions: Captante
Jan 25, 2011
Un-fucking-beleivable, 33yr old douche, (the one with the Chewbacca wig and painted face + horns) is refusing jail food because his mom states he "only eats organic". Judge orders jail to offer him a diet to his liking, https://www.thedailybeast.com/jake-...in-jailbecause-he-needs-organic-food-mom-says I'd throw him the most over-processed chunk of turkey and gravy and tell him to eat it or STFU.
Remember when the Trump admin argued that giving caged children soap and tooth brushes was too much to ask for?

Those were the days...

Reactions: BUTCH1 and Captante