PWNED dude in TL

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

w3stfa11

Golden Member
Aug 8, 2006
Originally posted by: alkemyst
First problem was this dude cuts into the turn lane at the last minute and the truck in front of me almost rearended the truck in front of himself. Next thing is the guy that was in such a hurry to get over comes off the light into the merge lane to the highway going 20-30mph. So we all pass him on the left merge lane.

Apparently he got pissed as he flies up and merges onto the highway early (in the lined area) screwing up our merges...funny thing was the cop behind all of us didn't think he was so cool.

Guy was still on the side of the road when I was heading back from the store.

It's not like any of us cut him off or blew our horns at him...just passed him.

Have a nice weekend asshat.

Ok.

Pepsi90919

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
i STILL don't even know what happened even after the clarification. you really blow at telling stories.

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
please help me. people here since 99 and 2k have issues with a simple post yet have 20K+ posts shows they HAVE to be in some kind of special program.

w3stfai1 thanks for oking my thread. It means a lot for me.

KLin

Lifer
Feb 29, 2000
Originally posted by: alkemyst
please help me. people here since 99 and 2k have issues with a simple post yet have 20K+ posts shows they HAVE to be in some kind of special program.

w3stfai1 thanks for oking my thread. It means a lot for me.

Stop being a jerk and post a pic of the onramp STAT.

Raduque

Lifer
Aug 22, 2004
Some of you people SERIOUSLY fail at reading comprehension.

Cliffs:
Guy in an acura was being a douchebag on an exit and got passed
douchebag in acura got pissed that he got passed, broke two laws to cut off 3 people
Cop in the freeway line busts said douchebag, and keeps him sitting on the side of the freeway 15-20m

novasatori

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2003
doesn't this belong on craig's list missed connections
re: dude in TL who got owned

or something??

thetxstang

Sep 30, 2004
Originally posted by: HN
Originally posted by: Injury
This is the reason MSPAINT still exists... to convey graphically what can clearly not be communicated accurately through words.

let me clarify

I'm certain you've been commended already for the MS Paint gem (I haven't read the following posts), but you are teh man!

:D