pwned by my parents, again..

Schadenfroh

Elite Member
Mar 8, 2003
38,416
4
0
My parents knocked on my door loudly while i was in the shower. I was singing and did not know that they were awake or i had woke them up. Anyway, they were just outside the shower listening to me apparently. They thought there was a chick in the shower with me.....

i was singing Led Zeppelin's Over the Hills and Far Far Away from their Houses of the Holy Album and i was successfully hitting the note in the melody.


they seemed very worried about me when they found out the radio was not on and there was not a chick in the shower with me:eek:

moral to the story:

do not sing high pitched songs when parents are in the house
 

KLin

Lifer
Feb 29, 2000
29,500
125
106
1. move out
2. sing as loud as you want in the shower
3. ....
4. PROFIT
 

Ikonomi

Diamond Member
Dec 19, 2003
6,056
1
0
You know, that title and summary together could set up all sorts of hilarious stories.
 

bradruth

Lifer
Aug 9, 2002
13,479
2
81
Seeing as I'm physically incapable of hitting any sort of high note, nor do I make it a habit of singing loudly in the shower, I think I'll be just fine.
 

TechnoKid

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2001
5,575
0
0
Originally posted by: Ikonomi
You know, that title and summary together could set up all sorts of hilarious stories.

"Topic Title: pwned by my parents, again..
Topic Summary: i really have to hold it down in the shower next time......"



;)
 

AgaBoogaBoo

Lifer
Feb 16, 2003
26,107
4
81
You said "again"

Quite some time back someone posted how their dad came in on their shower and pissed on them, they called it a "prank"

Was that you by any chance?
 

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999
64,821
375
126
Originally posted by: Schadenfroh
My parents knocked on my door loudly while i was in the shower. I was singing and did not know that they were awake or i had woke them up. Anyway, they were just outside the shower listening to me apparently. They thought there was a chick in the shower with me.....

i was singing Led Zeppelin's Over the Hills and Far Far Away from their Houses of the Holy Album and i was successfully hitting the note in the melody.

they seemed very worried about me when they found out the radio was not on and there was not a chick in the shower with me:eek:

moral to the story:

do not sing high pitched songs when parents are in the house

LMFAO! :laugh:

Cheers Schadenfroh :beer:
 

bobbybe01

Banned
May 30, 2004
2,338
1
0
Originally posted by: TechnoKid
Originally posted by: Ikonomi
You know, that title and summary together could set up all sorts of hilarious stories.

"Topic Title: pwned by my parents, again..
Topic Summary: i really have to hold it down in the shower next time......"



;)

:laugh::cookie:
 

Schadenfroh

Elite Member
Mar 8, 2003
38,416
4
0
Originally posted by: AgaBoogaBoo
You said "again"

Quite some time back someone posted how their dad came in on their shower and pissed on them, they called it a "prank"

Was that you by any chance?

no, link?
 

Coquito

Diamond Member
Nov 30, 2003
8,559
1
0
I've had almost the same thing happen recently, except I was trying to hit the notes John from the RHCP sang on a live version of "I Feel Loved". :eek:
 

T2T III

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
12,899
1
0
Thank goodness you were not singing Whole Lotta Love by Led Zep. That would have made them wonder even more. :Q

 

dc

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 1999
9,998
2
0
atleast your dad didn't pee on you this time.
that was you right?
 
Jul 12, 2001
10,142
2
0
one of my friends Argues in the shower...he thinks out loud about what he as to do during the day, and at time i have walked by and heard him yelling and cursing...quite amusing :)
 

Mean MrMustard

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2001
3,144
10
81
i was singing Led Zeppelin's Over the Hills and Far Far Away from their Houses of the Holy Album and i was successfully hitting the note in the melody.

WTF!!!

I ALWAYS catch myself singing that song in the shower. ...that or Misty Mountain Hop.
 

Schadenfroh

Elite Member
Mar 8, 2003
38,416
4
0
Originally posted by: ELP
i was singing Led Zeppelin's Over the Hills and Far Far Away from their Houses of the Holy Album and i was successfully hitting the note in the melody.

WTF!!!

I ALWAYS catch myself singing that song in the shower. ...that or Misty Mountain Hop.

walking in the park just the other day........